Whether it’s a cold winter night, or a warm evening by the campfire, or hey—just in your favorite spot on your comfy couch, we’ve got the melters to help make the perfect fondue for you. Just add wine and go to town!
- DO choose the right cheese! Stick with Alpines and Goudas. Avoid soft cheeses.
- DO add a liquid. Try a dry white wine or a nutty brown ale for complete confidence.
- DO stir constantly, melting the cheese in batches.
- DON'T rush it! Melt down the cheeses over low heat.
- DON'T forget the fixings for dipping. Try cornichons, all the meats, breads galore, or whatever your favorite thing is!
- DON'T limit fondue to snacking. It can be served as an appetizer, main course, or dessert.
There are no products listed under this category.