Happy hours aren't so much a time of day as they are a state of mind.
Lift their spirits and help them pair their favorite beverage with the perfect flavorful accompaniments — from spicy salami to decadent chocolates, savory cheeses to crunchy crackers, and of course, Amarena cherries to finish.
- Goodnow Farms Whiskey Chocolates - It takes 55 bottles of Boston Harbor Putnam Rye Whiskey to create these decadent morsels. Smooth cocoa butter blends with the whiskey for a magical, melt-in-your-mouth bite with a subtle kick.
- Smoked Westcombe - Oh, sweet, cheddar. This golden creation from Westcombe is aged for 15 months and smoked over beechwood for 48 hours, giving it a mellow-yet-complex flavor that balances well with Old Fashioneds, Manhattans, or a smooth Belgian beer.
- Negroni Blue Cheese - Show-stopping good looks and flavor to match. This lush blue creation from Sergio and Susi Moro is spiked with gin, and sweet vermouth, then topped with candied orange slices for the full Negroni effect. Enjoy with hearty crackers and a round of Negronis. Also available as a whole wheel.
- Fermin Black Label 100% Iberico Acorn-Fed Jamon - Genuine celebrations call for Iberico. Silky, marbled slices of acorn-fed Jamon makes for an elegant pairing with Spanish wines or a Coctel de Jerez — a mix of sherry, brandy, and Cointreau.
- Larchmont Beef Saucisson Sec - Sultry French flavor wrapped into an elegant stick of salami. This elegant charcuterie's mellow flavor pairs well with creamy and hard cheeses.
- Pappy's Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer - Take the guesswork out of mixing the perfect drink and simply pour yourself a glass. Stir one part mix to four parts bourbon (yes, four) and kick your feet up for the evening.
- Fabbri Amarena Cherries - The "grown-up" version of a cherry on top. These tiny treasures pack a rich, complex flavor of sweetness, tartness, and a velvety texture that can't be beat.
- Firehook Sea Salt Crackers - The foundation for which all things blissfully cheesy begin. These tasty crackers pack a wicked crunch with a dusting of sea salt to harmonize with your spread's diverse range of flavors.
*Board, utensils, glassware, and alcohol not included.