We've got all you need to make that trip 'down the shore' a delicious one!
- (2) Di Bruno Bros. Cheese Spreads - In our Roasted Garlic & Herb DB Cheese Spread, savory herbs join garlic and onion in a cheddar-based spread that’s anything but short on flavor. Consider it the sibling of Abbruzze, our classic recipe, in its mild edition. If you're looking for a bit less heat, this Roasted Garlic & Herb Spread delivers a generous dose of garlic-y flavor in a snackable little tub!
- Cerignola Olives - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the gamechanger. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Pepper Shooters (2 units) Anyone who has stood in line at our 9th Street store deep in the heart of Philadelphia’s Italian Market can testify to the popularity of Di Bruno Bros. Homemade Cherry Poppers, but you can now bask in their glory without having to wait. Cherry peppers are stuffed with Cremosa Provolone and Prosciutto di Parma and pack just the right amount of heat to keep you coming back to the jar for more.
- Di Bruno Crostini (3 assorted bags) - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. Enjoy these with everything!
- Imported Sharp Provolone (1 lb) - From Lombardy, it is always sharp and slightly oily, but, unlike most Provolone, it is about more than the bite.
- Sicilian Pepperoni - A strong, zesty pepperoni cured with fennel seeds. Sicilian Pepperoni is fit to stand up against the strongest flavors and can be used to add a little heat to your next dish. One of the most popular items from the stronger side of our charcuterie case, and vice-versa.
- Italian Market Pepperoni - These little guys are the perfect size to eat as-you-go. Their ever-popular flavor; slightly spicy with a touch of smoke is a customer favorite. Their size may be convenient, but let’s face it – you love pepperoni, so get a few.