We've put together some of our favorite uber-easy-to-prepare dishes for a not-you-same-old holiday party table!
- Baked Brie with, Normandie Brie + Fat Toad Salted Bourbon Caramel Sauce + apple slices
- Grilled cheese with, Challerhocker + Blake Hill Marmalade + butter
- Tuna caviaroli salad with, Ortiz Bonito Del Norte + Olive Oil Caviaroli Beads + Sicilian Oil Cured Black Olives or Tapenade, add spring mix + zucchini + squash + cherry tomatoes
- Simple pasta with, Bartolini Rigatoni + Lucero Ascolano Olive Oil + Diced Hot Soppressata + Parmigiano (shaved atop) + Jacobsen's Sea Salt
- Fried Pickles with, Crisp & Co Grand Dill Pickles + corn meal. Dipping sauce made of: Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayo
- Tomato bisque with Le Cret melted on top