Sparkling wines bursting with bubbles pair incredibly with triple-creme cheeses and a handful of other cheese jewels. Here's our quick and specific guide to pairing the bubbles with the cheese!
- Pair me with any sparkling beverages: Delice de Bourgogne, Normandie Brie, & Truffle Tremor
- Prosecco, crisp & light pairs up with Casatica, soft & lush
- Spumante, sweet & low in alcohol pairs up with Chiriboga, bold & earthy
- Rose, fruit & versatile pairs up with Nevat or Ossau Iraty, toasty & nutty
- Lambrusco Secco, dry sparkling red pairs up with Comté Melodie or Le Cret 1655 Gruyere, toasty & nutty
- Brachetto d'acqui, sweet sparkling red pairs up with chocolate or Cinnful Cocoa Pecans