This overflowing gift crate is crafted to help with quick meals, set out a tasty spread or simply bring comfort during a challenging time. Packed with soothing whole leaf tea, pasta & sauce straight from Italy, locally-crafted biscotti, and more, it's a collection of gourmet treats that sends a message of love and support to those you care deeply about. Perfect for sympathy gifting, get well, or even just sending a note that they're in your thoughts.
- Gilda's Cherry Pistachio Biscotti – These old-world style biscotti are handmade in small batches. With Michigan cherries and whole pistachios, these little cookies bring plenty of home-style comfort and delicious flavor.
- Lark Russian Tea Cakes - From an award-winning bakery out of Essex, MA come these buttery pecan cookies rolled in powdered sugar, a traditional East-European treat.
- Bequet Celtic Sea Salt Caramels – Buttery, rich caramel mixed with sea salt for the perfect creamy bite of salty and sweet. These award-winning treats will warm your soul and melt in your mouth.
- Maine Crisps Cranberry Almond Crackers - A delicious sweet and savory combination of organic cranberries, almonds and herbs mixed with a blend of organic seeds then baked to crispy perfection! Delightful on their own as a healthy snack or with a soft cheese.
- Asher's Milk Chocolate Pretzels – There's nothing like that familiar bite of salty pretzel drizzled with subtly sweet milk chocolate. A perfect companion for tea or coffee, or for those times you can't quite decide on salty or sweet.
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Cheese Spread - A unique mix of subtly aromatic Pinot Grigio wine, with its delicate fruity notes, and fig's nutty, sweet presence. Blended with real Wisconsin cheese, try this unique cheese spread on the Maine Crisps or on a hard sourdough pretzel.
- Project HOME Coffee Mug – This lovely mug features artwork by a Project HOME resident and will help benefit all of those who are part of the Project HOME community. Project HOME's mission is to empower the people of Philadelphia to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty by helping them attain their fullest potential as individuals.
- Teapigs Chamomile Flowers Tea – Making a cup of Teapigs Chamomile Flowers Tea is like making a cup of comfort. With whole leaf teas that are never ground or crushed, this tea is a floral and sweet blend that is full of deeply soothing and relaxing properties.
- Aneto Vegetable Broth - An all-natural broth made with fresh ingredients, simmered over a low heat for three hours. Great for soup, but don't forget about cooking your rice and grains with this soothing ingredient.
- Pereg Soup Mix - Packed with legumes, grains, veggies, and flavor, this soup mix is easy to make and easy to trust. Crafted by Pereg Natural Foods, who have been utilizing the finest spices and ancient grain mixes for over 100 years, a bowl of this comforting soup makes for a healthy and hearty lunch or dinner.
- Bartolini Penne Pasta – With over150 years of pasta-making experience, the Bartolini family knows how to cut a noodle! Their penne is crafted with the finest Italian ingredients. All you need to do is add your favorite sauce and some cheese for the perfect (and swift!) home-cooked meal.
- Di Bruno Bros. Vodka Cream Sauce - Following an old-world recipe, our Vodka Cream sauce is made with California grown San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and a blend of delicious cheeses.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes.
Learn more about Project HOME here.