This overflowing gift crate is crafted to help with quick meals, set out a tasty spread or simply bring comfort during a challenging time. Packed with soothing whole leaf tea, pasta & sauce straight from Italy, locally-crafted biscotti, and more, it's a collection of gourmet treats that sends a message of love and support to those you care deeply about. Perfect for sympathy gifting, get well, or even just sending a note that they're in your thoughts.
- Gilda's Biscotti (4 oz) – These old-world style biscotti are handmade in small batches. With Michigan cherries and whole pistachios, these little cookies bring plenty of home-style comfort and delicious flavor.
- Lark Cookis (6 oz) - From an award-winning bakery out of Essex, MA come these buttery pecan cookies rolled in powdered sugar, a traditional East-European treat.
- Bequet Celtic Sea Salt Caramels (4 oz) – Buttery, rich caramel mixed with sea salt for the perfect creamy bite of salty and sweet. These award-winning treats will warm your soul and melt in your mouth.
- Firehook Crackers (6 oz) - Firehook opened its doors in 1992 as a neighborhood coffee shop in Northern Virginia. Today, each cookie, loaf of bread, pastry, cake, and latte is made from scratch with the same commitment to quality ingredients as day one.
- Asher's Milk Chocolate Pretzels (4 oz) – There's nothing like that familiar bite of salty pretzel drizzled with subtly sweet milk chocolate. A perfect companion for tea or coffee, or for those times you can't quite decide on salty or sweet.
- Di Bruno Bros. Artisan Chocolate Bar (2.1 oz) - Indulge in our Private Collection chocolate bars—delicious, creamy, Belgian chocolate. A perfect snack for yourself or gift for any chocolate lover.
- Di Bruno Bros. Two Tone Coffee Mug – Show off your Philly and Di Bruno Bros. pride, first thing in the morning! Sturdy, robust, and ready to help you get up and go!
- Rishi Tea (15 ct) – Since 1997, Rishi Tea has been serving up unique blends of teas and botanicals directly from gardens across the world. Each medley, whether loose-leaf or in a bag, is cultivated with an unwavering commitment to artisanal practices and organic techniques.
- Aneto Vegetable Broth (34 oz) - An all-natural broth made with fresh ingredients, simmered over a low heat for three hours. Great for soup, but don't forget about cooking your rice and grains with this soothing ingredient.
- Bartolini Umbrian Pearled Barley and Borlotti Beans (1.1 lb each) - Packed with legumes, grains, veggies, and flavor, this soup mix is easy to make and easy to trust. Crafted by Pereg Natural Foods, who have been utilizing the finest spices and ancient grain mixes for over 100 years, a bowl of this comforting soup makes for a healthy and hearty lunch or dinner.
- Bartolini Pasta (17.6 oz) – With over 150 years of pasta-making experience, the Bartolini family knows how to cut a noodle! Their penne is crafted with the finest Italian ingredients. All you need to do is add your favorite sauce and some cheese for the perfect (and swift!) home-cooked meal.
- Di Bruno Bros. Pasta Sauce (24 oz) - Following an old-world recipe, our Vodka Cream sauce is made with California grown San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and a blend of delicious cheeses.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes.