Packed with BBQ Sauce, melty cheeses, spreadable truffle salami, and condiments that are out of this world. Give the gift that'll make them the King of the BBQ!
- Hank's Hot Sauce - Surprisingly smooth, it adds flavor and depth to your favorite dishes. Supremely bold without sacrificing its fiery kick.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - A spicy cheddar based spread with Italian Market roots! This classic is great for spreading, dipping, and cooking.
- Jalapeno Colby - An easy melting cheese spiked with fresh and hot jalapeno pepper flavor. It's got a kick, and we like that.
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters - A succulent, aromatic pepper soaked in subtle vinegar giving a warm embrace to salty, dry prosciutto, and smoky, creamy provolone. We started hand-organizing
these meat-cheese-pepper hugs in the 70s!
- Nduja Cremosa Tartufata - A bold, earthy salami spread handcrafted with Midwest-raised Berkshire Pork, sweet Calabrian peppers and Savini black summer truffles. Just the right amount of truffle flavor and heat, not too much to make your mouth set on fire.
- Tishbi Onion Cabernet Preserves - Made with slow-cooked, caramelized onions and Cabernet Sauvignon for a rich bite.
- Grafton Village Truffle Cheddar - A delicate balance between the earthy flavors of truffle and the smooth, rich bite of raw milk cheddar. Musky, earthy. and perfect for a unique grilled burger.
- Lillie's Q Smoky BBQ Sauce - Memphis-style barbeque sauce is sweet and mild with a dash of smoke.
- Black Peppercorn Bacon Jam - This jam is cooked down with sugar, beer and spices and has over 1/2 a lb of bacon in each jar! This rendition has extra black pepper added, which cuts some of the porky sweetness and gives it a bit of bite.
- Lancaster Cheddar - Mild in flavor and smooth in texture, with subtle grassy notes from the great raw milk. Tastes like Fontina that was made in Pennsylvania as opposed to Italy. Easy melting, and easy going.
- Brine Street & Yards Beer Spears - The salty, vinegar-y, tangy spicy bite of a perfect pickle....with a hint of hoppy beer on the finish. Mmm.