Join us yourself or send a gift to a loved one! This month's pairing is on Oct. 21st.
Gift them a fun, educational, and delectable virtual tasting experience! You or your recipient will enjoy an in depth session, learning all about the cheeses included as well as pairing tips from a pro!
It's the perfect gift for all your foodie friends who have been posting all those delicious charcuterie board pics.
This gift ships FREE via Ground and Expedited methods.
EVENT DATE: 7pm EST - Thurs. 10/21
HOW TO GIFT A VIRTUAL SESSION:
- Add this item to your cart
- If gifting, download the digital card on this page, save the image and email to your recipient
- Be sure to include your recipient's shipping address in checkout
- The week of the event, your cheese lover will receive a gift box including the following:
- Roquefort - Rich, cooling paste, smoky and salty; The blue against which all others are compared; Melty, fudgy paste coursing with generous amounts of the mold bearing the same name as the cheese itself.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar - Hard and crumbly when well-aged, Cabot's could at times be mistaken for an English clothbound, but this big boy is an American original. Slightly tangier but still incredibly well-balanced with a nutty sweetness. An American classic that rivals its erstwhile Colonial masters. Take that, King George!
- L'Amuse Gouda - Sweet caramel layered with toasted nuttiness; Firm-but-creamy paste spotted with casein crunch; The reigning queen of aged Gouda, to which all others simply bow.
- Lambchopper - Lamb Chopper has a buttery color, smooth texture, and is mild on the palate, but don’t equate “mild” with “lack of complexity” — this is a nutty, subtly sweet cheese that’s semi-firm and meltable, thanks to the higher fat in sheep milk.
- Chocolate Ginger Cookies - Moist stem ginger and earthy dark chocolate come together for a dashing concoction that’s anything but average. Spicy ginger with a silky dip of dark chocolate makes these buttery biscuits a sweet treat without overdoing it.
- Caramel Popcorn - Classic sweet and salty caramel corn, remastered! This mix of Ritrovo Selections hand-mixed, Italian-dried flower petals, and Maldron salt make for a bloomy spring snack. Bursting with a sweet crunch and salty finish, this tasty treat will be gone in one sitting.
- Acacia Honey - Mitica Acacia is a labor of love. To achieve its crystal-clear pureness and silky texture, bees are moved throughout a quiet, wooded region in Northern Italy where various blooms create this honey’s naturally floral aroma.
- Chocolate Pizzelles - Quite possibly the oldest cookies in the world, Pizzelles are an Italian classic! Light, crispy and slightly sweetened, these Italian waffle cookies are as tasty as they are pretty.