You’re about to take your taste buds on a journey of a lifetime, without even having to update your passport! Our authentic Paella Kit includes all you need to craft a delectable dish in the comforts of your own home, from the perfect brothy base, to the finest chorizo, along with a legit paella pan to cook, simmer, and serve. Just add your preferred veggies and a bottle of Tempranillo.
- Matiz Valenciano Paella Rice – This traditional grain is slightly longer, making it a little less starchy, fluffier, and the perfect rice for Paella.
- Aneto Valencian Paella Broth – Made with sautéed onions, tomatoes, and garlic in extra virgin olive oil, then seasoned with pepper and a touch of saffron to imbue that essential herbal element into your masterpiece dish.
- Ekone Smoked Mussels – Lightly cured with salt, a hint of garlic, and onion, crack open the tin for smoky flavor that is perfect for paella.
- Ramon Pena Razor Clams in Brine – Rich and meaty with a firm bite, these deep and briny clams add flavorful protein to your paella masterpiece. They’re also delicious straight out of the can.
- Ramon Pena Squids in Ink – Hand-stuffed with onions, peppers, and tomatoes then packed into a tin for freshly conserved and flavorful squid.
- Fermín Iberico Dry Cured Chorizo – The famous Iberico pigs have done it again. Fermín Chorizo is marinated in olive oil, garlic sea salt, and mild pimento, then hung to dry in the crisp air of the mountain village La Alberca.
- Matiz Paella Pan – Made in Spain with high quality, polished carbon steel and rubber coated handles. It’s also the perfect pan for ‘fideau’ – a noodle paella from the Valencia region of Spain.