Perfect Pairings Gift Crate
Quick Overview :
Fred and Ginger. Marge and Homer. Bread and Butter. Some pairings are just perfect, and we think that's worth celebrating.
Why discover one irresistible combination when you can discover many? Here you'll find a delicious gift crate filled to the brim with literally perfect pairings.
A proper pairing elevates flavors, melds textures, and creates delectable memories. Our expert mongers have collected some of our most popular and enduring pairings. Classic, creative, delectable, perfect.
- Smoked Gouda & Beer Spread - Pure Wisconsin Cheddar is swirled with sweet Port Wine to create a complex, yet subtle flavor profile that is enjoyed by all.
- Aged NY Cheddar - An extra-aged cheese with sharp & creamy notes hailing from one of the oldest makers in the Empire State.
- Piave - Nutty, sweet and brilliant, Piave is a splendid example of the no-nonsense style of cheese making that goes on in the Veneto.
- Black Lava Cashews - Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt Cashews are as delicious as they sound like they could be.
- Blood Orange & Grappa Jam - The perfect blend of subtly sweet, citrusy blood orange with fragrant, sprightly grappa undertones.
- Prima Donna - A harmonious marriage of Gouda and Parmigiano Reggiano, Prima Donna is an easy to eat crowd-pleaser that is nutty, salty, and crunchy.
- Olive Oil Crostini - The distinct flavor of extra virgin olive oil is fused into our crunchy, twice-baked Crostini,which make an ideal snack.
- White Truffle Honey - An authentic Italian product, this aromatic honey is perfect for drizzling over any table cheese or a deep, rich chocolate. Try some, and you’re gonna agree that this might be the most incredible condiment ever. Warning: your friends will be asking for this honey for years to come.
- Mild Soppressata - Our Mild Soppressata is an Italian classic; rustic and savory. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days. Best with red wine, but surprisingly fun with a glass of bubbles too.
Try everything as we suggest, and then mix it all up and enjoy some more! Having fun with your food never tasted so good.
Smoked Gouda & Beer Cheese Spread with Olive Oil Crostini
Creamy, cheesy, beer-y spread on a crunchy crostini makes the perfect bite, any time. Add some classic Italian soppressata for even deeper, flavorful depth.
Prima Donna with Black Lava Cashews
A salty sweet cheese with a salty sweet crunch. Same goes for the nuts! It's a flavory symphony with a myriad of textures.
Piave with White Truffle Honey
An old school Italian pairing with the delightfully-balanced sweetness. The cheese is savory with a pineapple finish, while the truffle honey binds the whole bite together and adds an unmatched elegance.
Aged White New York Cheddar with Blood Orange & Grappa Jam
Salty, smooth Cheddar with subtle sharpness gets a sweet-yet-savory (and slightly boozy) best friend in one of our favorite jams. Add to a hunk of bread and create your new favorite sandwich, or enjoy as a pure pairing.
Mild Soppressata with Piave
Our soppressata stays true to the old world technique of slow air-curing, with a rustic and savory flavor profile. Play matchmaker by adding Piave, or frankly any of the cheeses included, as the buttery boldness balances the salty bite of the meat. This classic salami is so versatile, you could add a drizzle of honey or a dab of jam for a delectable satisfying bite.
Great assortment, beautiful presentation!
Posted by Satisfied customer on 17th Oct 2017
I was attending a weekend gathering with friends, all of whom were driving to the destination and bringing food to share; to do my part, I ordered this gift box and had it shipped; it arrived on time, was beautifully presented, and the contents were delicious -- a big hit with everyone!
Posted by MJ on 8th Aug 2016
I bought this crate as a gift for my boyfriend and we both loved it. The Port Wine Spread with the little Crostini was addictive, and the Prima Donna cheese was exceptionally good (although all three of the cheeses were wonderful). I'm excited to try the other cheese crates Di Bruno Bros has to offer!
DiBruno never dissapoints
Posted by Gary Borne on 12th Jan 2016
The DiBruno products are the best. If you have never tried them, you don't have any idea what you're missing.