Provolone & Pepperoni Box
Quick Overview :
The Provolone & Pepperoni Box, a classic party combination, comes together with firm cerignola olives, sweet roasted red peppers, and crunchy crostini. Our signature provolone and pepperoni are sure to be the life of your next party. You can always count on this timeless duo!
- Pepperoni Sicilian - A strong, zesty pepperoni cured with fennel seeds. Pepperoni Sicilian is fit to stand up against the strongest flavors and can be used to add a little heat to your next dish. One of the most popular items from the stronger side of our charcuterie case, and vice-versa.
- Imported Boccini Provolone Ball - Here in Philadelphia, provolone is a staple at every single sandwich shop in the city. We take our provolone seriously, and this slightly smoky, piquant, and dry-but-creamy cheese is one we’re not giving up anytime soon. Carve off sliver after sliver, and picture yourself relaxing on a rolling Tuscan hill, snacking till sunset.
- Cerignola Olives - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the gamechanger. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Roasted Peppers - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. Another staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, we put these bad boys on every antipasto plate we serve. Robust and smoky, smooth and savory
- Rosemary Crostini - The herby, spiced flavor of rosemary is fused into our crunchy, twice-baked crostini, which makes for an ideal snack.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Aug 2017
I never ordered from Di Bruno Bros. prior. I sent as a gift to my fiance. He commented how well it was packed. We enjoyed it together with a glass of wine. It was fresh and delicious. I would order from Di Bruno again and would recommend others try Di Bruno
Don't know how it was or whether it was delivered
Posted by Peter Nellius on 4th Jan 2016
I am a long time customer who did not hesitate to select dibruno products to send to a friend. I have no idea if they were ever recipe end but if they were I assume they were enjoyed. I would rate my experience with your products as a 5 - by my experience ordering products to be delivered as a gift as a 2. If at some point I hear that my friends received the product I will drop you a note and revise my rating. Thanks!!
Provolone and cheese
Posted by Unknown on 24th Dec 2015
I sent as a gift, they loved it. Will use again!!