Join us yourself or send a gift to a loved one! This month's pairing is on Sept. 23rd.
Gift them a fun, educational, and delectable virtual tasting experience! You or your recipient will enjoy an in depth session, learning all about the cheeses included as well as pairing tips from a pro!
It's the perfect gift for all your foodie friends who have been posting all those delicious charcuterie board pics.
This gift ships FREE via Ground and Expedited methods.
EVENT DATE: 7pm EST - Thurs. 9/23
HOW TO GIFT A VIRTUAL SESSION:
- Add this item to your cart
- If gifting, download the digital card on this page, save the image and email to your recipient
- Be sure to include your recipient's shipping address in checkout
- The week of the event, your cheese lover will receive a gift box including the following:
- Mahon Riserva - Earthy and familiar with a nutty finish.
- Monte Enebro - The robust earthy flavors are unique for a goat’s cheese, but the expected tang is still there, and boy, does it have a long finish in this specimen.
- Ovelha Amanteigado - The use of thistle rennet imparts a slight sour tang that along with hints of lanolin from the raw sheep’s milk make for a heady combination. Yet, the overall flavor of the pudding-like paste remains more delicate than overwhelming, with floral notes at the finish.
- Ossau Iraty - Hailing from the Basque region near the border where France meets Spain, this sheep's milk cheese has ancient roots. Buttery and rich with a fruity finish; Firm but with a melt-in-your-mouth richness.
- Yuzu Marmalade - Your new secret ingredient for dressings, marinades, and, yes, even dessert. Floral citrus with a tangy finish, a sweet spread for toast and cheese boards alike!
- Basque Cherries - Dark and mysterious in description, but rich, bright and friendly in flavor. An artisan preserve made with black cherries from a small village in French Basque Country with a limited annual harvest.
- Picaquicos - Spicy, smoke, delightful crunchy. Giant corn kernels fried to optimum crunchiness, dusted with cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Dried Persimmon - In the world of dried fruits, persimmons are the best-kept secret. This tangy, slightly-tart, slightly-sweet fruit makes cheeses pop and salads way more attractive with its complex flavor and satisfying crunch.