All purchases include Students Run Philly Style running socks and a scarf in addition to a $25 donation to Students Run Philly Style, which covers the cost of a pair of running shoes for a Philly youth.
In addition to the Scarf and socks, each gift includes:
- Sicilian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (16.9 oz) - Donning the PDO seal means this best-selling olive oil is also guaranteed to be authentic and of the highest quality. Ideal for dipping bread before, during or after dinner, or to finish your pasta alongside some Parmigiano Reggiano. It’s the pantry staple every kitchen need.
- Bartolini Pasta- (17.6 oz) Produced using artisanal Italian durum wheat flour and cut on traditional bronze molds, giving the pasta a porous texture. The rough surface helps each noodle soak up more sauce. Imported from Umbria, your taste buds are sure to benefit from Bartolini's 150+ years of pasta-making experience.
- Taygetus Oregano (18 gm) - Eat AND learn: Oregano isn't really an herb, but rather a name used to define nearly 40 plants available across the world that respond to the same flavor profile. Greece is where the most praised varieties come from and Mount Taygetus is home to the most popular of all Greek oreganos.
- Black Olive Tapenade (4.6 oz) - Salty, silky black olives mashed into a spreadable jam that’s just plain amazing. Smear atop a crusty piece of baguette and enjoy each heavenly bite of umami goodness.
- Di Bruno Bros Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce The Di Bruno Bros. time-honored tradition of culinary pioneering continues with our all-natural Sweet Basil & Garlic sauce. Following an old-world recipe, this tomato sauce is made with California grown San Marzano tomatoes, savory garlic, and freshly-picked basil. Jazz up your favorite pasta dish with this delicious sauce that's a sweet and balanced palate pleaser.
- Rustichella Bucatini Pasta(500g) - Two simple ingredients come together to create this high-end pasta: Whole-grain organic matt durum wheat semolina and water. Fewer things are greater than a classic spaghetti dish for dinner, and these high-quality noodles make the perfect canvas for your next pasta masterpiece.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - The King of Cheeses, for a reason. A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. Shave or grate before, during, and after your masterpiece is complete. There is literally no such thing as too much!
Students Run Philly Style transforms students’ lives through running and mentorship. We pair volunteer mentors with teams of students to inspire them to push themselves further than they ever imagined. Their goal: the completion of a full or a half marathon. The courage and effort required, the unfailing support of a caring mentor and the thrill of its ultimate achievement results in a student who knows anything is possible.