Quick Overview :
The natural culinary byproduct of Spanish society's tendency to eat dinner REALLY late—tapas are all about snacking and chatting. With a bite of this and a smear of that, there's plenty of time to enjoy your friends and loved ones, even if all you're talking about is how great the food is!
- La Quercia Prosciutto — Cured using only sundried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Match its lively flavors with Manchego, balance with Cana de Cabra, or enjoy by itself with some crusty bread.
- Olympia Pepperettes Flaco Paco — Pocket-sized, pepperoni sticks crafted with a classic, beloved Spanish spice blend. Prepared with Pimenton de la Vera, fresh garlic, and oregano, these delightful Flaco Paco Pepperettes are handmade and smoked to perfection.
- Castelvetrano Olives — A nibbling favorite, the Castelvetrano olive is mild, buttery, and perfect for any olive enthusiast. Rich and temperately salty, these Sicily-grown olives are harvested young and imported fresh. Their mild taste lacks a pungent bitter taste, making them the perfect choice for refined and adventurous palates to cautious and safe olive-eaters.
- Manchego — Spain's most popular cheese, with good reason. Smooth and meltable, Manchego combines the taste of tradition with comfort and pure, simple bliss. Buttery and springy, tinged with fresh Spanish grasses.
- DB Medjool Dates — A natural and mild sweetness with plenty of juice. Large, plump, and surprisingly moist, Medjool Dates are considered the "diamond of all dates."
- DB Dry Roasted & Lightly Salted Almonds — A rough yet thin skin surrounds these crunchy morsels. Who says you need salt? These almonds are flavorful enough on their own, but make a glorious pair with Manchego.
- Fermin Iberico Chorizo — Made from native Iberico pigs, Fermin's Chorizo is marinated in olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and mild pimenton, then hung to dry in the crisp air of the mountain village La Alberca. This Iberico Dry-Cured Chorizo is sliced up salami style, for wide, thin slices you’ll pop like candy. Rich in both color and flavor, with delicate, delectable Iberico fat throughout each slice.
- Mitica Membrillo — This deliciously tart-yet-sweet paste is produced using quinces and is traditional in both Portuguese and Spanish cuisines. An ideal topping to toasted breads and sandwiches, Membrillo is also a perfect partner for the smooth flavors of almonds and olives you can taste in Manchego, the Spanish sheep’s milk cheese.
- Cana de Cabra — A Spanish goat's milk cheese with a creamy tang and mild, satisfying profile. Pairs magically with dates, almonds and lends a buttery balance to a fine white wine.
- Olive Oil Crostini — The perfect vessel for countless cheeses. With a heavenly crunch, this handcrafted, artisanal crostini brings the Mediterranean straight to your cheese board.
Food Adventure Bundles by Di Bruno Bros. are hand-crafted to showcase a cheese, a meat, a recipe or anything else that tastes good! Grab a bundle and you'll receive a fun and handy bundle bag to wear around town or use at your local grocer (or Di Bruno location). You'll also receive an informative insert to reference as you devour the bundle's contents. Discover a world of culinary delights or set your sights on a lifelong favorite. Find the bundle of your dreams and prepare for your next flavor adventure!