Alert! This is a gift for the spice lover in your life! Shopping for Dad? This gift is the equivalent of having his taste buds take a walk over hot coals. If he’s a risk-taker and a daredevil, send him this stash of all our spiciest, hottest products and flavorful cheeses to pair.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - Hot red peppers, roasted garlic, Italian herbs, and our special three-cheese blend make this spread a delicious addition to any party. Dip with crostini, add to pasta, or slather on a pretzel. This could be the new sriracha, with so many uses you'll be struggling to recall a grayer life before Abbruzze.
- Brooklyn Cured Hot Soppressata – Dry-cured in the classic salami style, the perfect melding of black pepper, white wine, and a hint of garlic.
- Olive Oil Crostini - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. Nonetheless, we added a touch of extra virgin olive oil for a deeper, addictive layer of flavor.
- Spicy Calabrese - Firm and spicy, with hints of garlic and spice with a recipe and process that stay true to the traditional Italian salami.
- Pecorino Crotonese – Hailing from southern Italy’s sheep region, this cheese is hard, full-bodied, salty and had a deep nutty flavor.
- Spicy Fava Beans - Golden, roasted fava beans sprinkled with a spicy seasoning making them a zesty and savory snack.
- Righteous Felon Habanero Escobar Jerky - Habanero-spiced jerky made with all-natural black Angus beef.
- Mike’s Hot Honey – Sweet honey infused with the heat of chili peppers makes the world’s most versatile condiment.
- Schnebelhorn - This complex raw cow’s milk cheese is made in the Swiss Alps and named after the tallest mountain in the region. Schnebelhorn has plenty of deliciously pungent sharpness, wrapped up in a firm, creamy bite.
- Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade - This marmalade starts off with a medium heat from the jalapenos but gives into the savory flavors of the tomatoes.