The Best of the Best
Quick Overview :
Enjoy the finer things in life...
Some of our gift boxes are brimming with gourmet delicacies, casting a wide net across our high-quality products and specialty items. The Best of the Best is a gift collection culled from the absolute finest items our stores have to offer. We all deserve a taste of the good life from time to time, with young, grassy and vibrant extra virgin olive oil, a solid 2.2 lbs of Cravero Parmigiano, a local, handcrafted cherry wood cheese board and more. Give the gift of unparalleled quality, crafted by acclaimed artisans and bursting with flavor.
- 1 Kilo of Parmigiano Cravero - Cast your eyes on a full kilo of this astounding specimen. Aged by fifth generation affineur Giorgio Cravero, this is parm as it should be. Sweet, buttery, nutty; Lush, not at all raspy; The world's best cheese aged by one of the nicest guys around!
- 'Gold' Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar - A 12 year-aged balsamic made from Trebbiano and Nebbiolo grape must, and proudly bearing the PGI stamp of approval from the Consorzio Aceto Balsamico di Modena in Italy. Full, intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste. A little goes a long, delicious way.
- Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Hearty and lush, blooms on top of freshly prepared pasta or homemade pizza. As for flavor, it covers the entire spectrum, from fruity to grassy, vegetal to peppery. A pioneer of the Sicilian olive oil scene, focusing on quality over quantity.
- Boska Mini Cheesy Knife - Crafted in Holland, this handy cheese knife is perfect for soft and semi-firm cheese. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Artifaqt Cherry Wooden Cheese Board - Handmade from Pennsylvania hardwood, each board is unique and finished with a beeswax and oil blend finish. It's a perfect canvas for your next masterful cheese board.
- Fermín Jamon Iberico - Oft considered the "kobe beef of pork", this cured ham is produced by the vaunted Iberico pigs native to Spain. Rich in flavor, it features a distinct marbling exclusive to this specimen. Cured for 36 months to ensure maximum flavor, Jamon Iberico is lightly salty, almost velvety in taste, and a truly divine delicacy.
ranscendent with some sweet cream butter and a hunk of rustic bread.