The Best Sellers
Quick Overview :
Most of our best-selling products have been with us through thick and thin, but we do pick up some new, wondrous additions along the way. With some foods, once you try them, you just know you'll always need them in your life. It's the crunch of L'Amuse Gouda, the spice and nostalgia of the pepper shooter, the earthy, yet sweet white truffle honey, and all the family recipe cheese spreads and meats we can never eat enough of. Our best sellers remind us why we love food, and why it's so important to our life—they are just that delicious. Presenting our Di Bruno Bros. favorites. Here are the ones we just can’t live without.
- DB Fruttato Olive Oil - A cold pressed oil with a slight cloudiness and bright vegetal notes. The terroir of Umbria is rich with notes of green banana, fresh almonds and an aroma of cut grass. Mellow and buttery with a kick like a little dash of pepper to the finish.
- DB 'Silver' Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar - Full of intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste, this vinegar complements the most exquisite gourmet cuisine. True balsamic vinegar is immersed in culinary history with strong Italian cultural ties, and what better way to maintain our legacy and heritage than with our very own Barrel Aged Balsamic vinegar. This little guy is 10 years old!
- Parmigiano Reggiano - A complex, granular bite that tastes like sweet onion, grass, cashew, and pineapple. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes. In short, the King of Cheese!
- La Quercia Prosciutto - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Use it as you would the finest from Parma—on your antipasto plates, in your favorite sandwich, or by itself with some crusty bread.
- Grana Padano - Long-celebrated as Italy’s bestselling hard cheese, Grana Padano is a crumbly, delicately sweet hard cheese that was first produced in Milan by Cistercian monks nearly 1,000 years ago. An alternative to Parmigiano Reggiano, its subtle flavor allows it to be incorporated into recipes without overpowering the dish’s other components.
- White Truffle Honey - An authentic Italian product, this aromatic honey is perfect for drizzling over any table cheese or a deep, rich chocolate. Try some, and you’ll agree that this might be the most incredible condiment ever. Warning: your friends will be asking for this honey for years to come.
- DB Cheese Spread - Rooted in traditional recipes developed long ago at our Italian Market storefront, Di Bruno Bros. cheese spreads are crafted
with a Wisconsin cheddar base and the perfect blend of spices and natural ingredients. With flavors ranging from hot and spicy to smooth and delightful, this is the best and possibly easiest snack ever! Insert cracker. Eat. Repeat.
- DB Sweet Soppressata - Our Sweet Soppressata is an Italian classic—rustic and savory. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Italian Market Style Pepperoni - A rustic Italian-American classic that is mild, smooth and sure to please a wide variety of tastes. The perfect size to eat as-you-go, slightly spicy with a touch of smoke.
- DB Fig & Acacia Honey Jam - Guess what? We made the best condiment in the world! We thought, “what goes with cheese?” and the answer was figs or maybe honey. And then we were like, “let’s put them together!” But we combined the best figs and the best honey! Sweet, spreadable, and simply wonderful!
- L'Amuse Gouda - Behold the reigning queen of aged Gouda, to which all others simply bow. Exhibiting all of the crunch, bite and saltiness you expect, but with a slightly creamier mouthfeel. Roasted hazelnuts and caramel abound, with a lingering, complex finish.
- Black Lava Cashews - Crunchy cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. Volcanic flavor and intense texture, with the perfect
balance of sweet and salty.
- Auricchio Stravecchio - Made with the well-guarded "secret Auricchio Extra-Sharp rennet," Auricchio provolone is seriously sharp and one of the world's most famous and favorite cheeses. Though aged for three years, it maintains a surprisingly creamy texture.
- DB Pepper Shooters - A succulent, aromatic pepper soaked in subtle vinegar giving a warm embrace to salty, dry prosciutto, and smoky,
creamy provolone. We started by handmaking these meat-cheese-pepper hugs in the 70s!
- Bequet Sea Salt Caramels - Ultra smooth, yet chewy. Buttery, sweet, and creamy all the way through with a very interesting salty bite that plays well caramel.
- DB Cheese Crostini - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of cheese dusted lightly across every
crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Orto Conserviera Sun-dried Tomatoes - Tangy, toothsome and classically marinated. These delectable sun-dried tomatoes are perfect for pairing, for pasta, and for adding depth of flavor.
- DB Arrabiata Pasta Sauce - Following an old-world recipe, our Arrabiata sauce is made with California-grown San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and a generous amount of red chilis. Jazz up your favorite pasta dish with this delicious sauce that offers a generous kick.
- Bartolini Rigatoni - Delicious dry pasta made with artisanal durum wheat flour and cut on bronze molds. Traditionally tubular pasta, Bartolini Rigatoni pasta is slightly larger than penne, and perfect for baking in rich, meaty dishes.
- Castelvetrano Olives - A nibbling favorite, the Castelvetrano olive is mild, buttery, and perfect for any olive enthusiast. Rich and temperately salty, these Sicily-grown olives are harvested young and imported fresh. Their mild taste lacks a pungent bitter taste, making them the perfect choice for refined and adventurous palates to cautious and safe olive-eaters.
- DB Roasted Almond Milk Chocolate Bar - One of our most popular, indulgent private collection chocolate bars. Bits of almonds give depth to creamy milk chocolate.
- DB Sea Salt Chocolate Bar - Bold Belgian dark chocolate with flakes of sea salt sourced from the Brazilian coastline.
- DB Olive Oil Crostini - The perfect vessel for a flavorful Gouda, and possibly the best way to dip into your favorite cheese spread. With a heavenly crunch, this handcrafted, artisanal crostini brings the Mediterranean straight to your cheese board.
- DB Sesame Seed Flatbread - The highly versatile sesame seed tops these crunchy, crispy crackers. The perfect gourmet landing strip for any of our artisan cheeses and handmade cheese spreads
Great wedding gift
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2017
I ordered this as a wedding gift for a friend a couple months after their wedding. They absolutely love it and it was very different from any other gift they received. This is one of those things that you may not order for yourself, but would love to be surprised with. I need to order one for myself now!