Meaning “fabulous” in Italian, The Favoloso gourmet gift box is absolutely that. Standing by its name, this Di Bruno's signature combination of cheeses, snacks and spreads is brimming with so many magnificent goodies, your gift recipient will be thrilled, delighted, and very full!
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Cheese Spread - A unique mix of subtly aromatic Pinot Grigio wine, with its delicate fruity notes, and fig's nutty, sweet presence. Blended with real Wisconsin cheese, this is an addictive treat for all who love to snack.
- Sea Salt Crostini - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of sea salt dusted lightly across every crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Manchego - Pick any word that one might use to describe cheese. Buttery? Nutty? Grassy? Rich? Yummy? All of these describe Manchego, and it's easy to see why this has been a bestseller at our shops for years. Try it with caramel sauce for pairing perfection.
- Fat Toad Caramel Sauce - An award-winning indulgence from Fat Toad Farm in majestic Vermont, its creamy caramel sauce made from goat's milk blends the familiar taste of tangy chèvre with just the right amount of silky sweetness.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Use it as you would the finest from Parma—on your antipasto plates, in your favorite sandwich, or by itself with some crusty bread.
- Cerignola Olives - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the gamechanger. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Aged Asiago - Enjoy unexpected tropical fruit notes (primarily pineapple with hints of guava) and a savoriness reminiscent of Vietnamese grilled pork. What you end up with is a cheese that eats like a meal. Rich and satisfying as it hits on all of the scientific labels for taste. Pair with our Strawberry Prosecco Jam for a transcendent flavor experience.
- Black Lava Cashews - Crunchy cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. Volcanic flavor and intense texture, with the perfect
balance of sweet and salty.
- Strawberry & Prosecco Jam - The subtle aromatics of Prosecco mixed with delightfully sweet strawberries. Pair with chevre, a triple-crème and a host of other cheeses to add brightness and depth.
- Mini Cheesey Knife - For soft and semi-firm cheese, this cheesy knife comes to us care of Boska from Holland. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Wooden Cheese Board - Crafted from solid wood, this is the perfect vessel for your next, great cheeseboard creation.
- Cocoa Hazelnut Biscotti - Imported from Italy, our Cocoa Hazelnut Biscotti is made with real hazelnuts and delicious cocoa for a light, slightly sweet, and perfectly crunchy snack. Our biscotti are the perfect accompaniment to hot tea, coffee, or fine liquor. Or a blend of all three!
- DB Toffee & Pretzel Chocolate Bar - Delicious, creamy, Belgian chocolate.A sweet & salty blend of buttery toffee and crunchy pretzel.
- DB Roasted Almond Chocolate Bar - One of our most popular, indulgent private collection chocolate bars. Bits of almonds give depth to creamy milk chocolate.
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Spread with Crostini
- Manchego with Fat Toad Goat's Milk Caramel & Prosciutto
- Aged Asiago, Cerignola Olives & Strawberry Prosecco Jam