Meaning “fabulous” in Italian, The Favoloso gourmet gift box is absolutely that. Standing by its name, this Di Bruno's signature combination of cheeses, snacks and spreads is brimming with so many magnificent goodies, your gift recipient will be thrilled, delighted, and very full!
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - A unique mix of subtly aromatic Pinot Grigio wine, with its delicate fruity notes, and fig's nutty, sweet presence. Blended with real Wisconsin cheese, this is an addictive treat for all who love to snack.
- Sea Salt Crostini (7.04 oz) - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of sea salt dusted lightly across every crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Manchego - (8 oz) Pick any word that one might use to describe cheese. Buttery? Nutty? Grassy? Rich? Yummy? All of these describe Manchego, and it's easy to see why this has been a bestseller at our shops for years. Try it with caramel sauce for pairing perfection.
- Strawberry & Prosecco Jam (7.1 oz) - The subtle aromatics of Prosecco mixed with delightfully sweet strawberries. Pair with chevre, a triple-crème and a host of other cheeses to add brightness and depth.
- Wooden Cheese Board - Crafted from solid wood, this is the perfect vessel for your next, great cheeseboard creation.
- Provolone & Chianti Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - An Italian Market staple from the our flagship store, sharp provolone brings its characteristic punch, clinging to the deep, bright tones of Chianti.
- Eat This Spiced Caramel Pear Jam (2.5 oz) - Pears spiced with nutmeg, allspice, and cinnamon make the perfect accessory for any snacking session.
- Calabrese Salami - Firm and spicy, with hints of garlic and pepper. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Murcia al Vino - (8 oz) Fruity, friendly, and just a little bit tipsy, this cheese is bathed in red wine to create a bright, citrusy with a slight tang. Disclaimer: no goats were drunk in the making of this cheese.
- Salty Date & Almond Raincoast Crisps (6 oz) - Crunchy and chewy, and dense enough to support any cheese. Nutty and rich, with a distinct Mediterranean profile.
- Black Lava Cashews (5 oz) - First, we take crunchy cashews, then we candy them and dust them with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. The volcanic flavor and intense texture make for the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
- Cinnful Cocoa Pecans (5 oz) - Tossed in decadent Dutch Cocoa and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar while roasting, these pecans take nuts to the next level. Ideal for dipping in triple-crème cheese or pairing with blue cheese. Yes, blue cheese!
- Orange Confit & Cherry Chocolate Bar - Portland's Wildwood Chocolate crafts delectable sweets that could double as works of art. Refined sweet floral orange confit pairs delicately with tart dried cherries, sprinkled generously over rich 70% dark chocolate.
- Mini Cheese Slicer - Dishwasher safe, our cheese slicer will produce thin slices of your favorite cheese to build the penultimate sandwich.
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Spread with Crostini
- Manchego with Caramel Pear Jam
- Murcia al Vino & Strawberry Prosecco Jam