Our finest products in all their glory.
Quick Overview :
The Glorioso is a feast of epic proportions, filled to the brim with our absolute finest products. From 100% Iberico Pork and truffle-infused salami, to 12 year-aged balsamic vinegar. A discerning gastronome deserves dazzling delicacies, and we've gathered up some of our most exceptional items in one glorious assortment. Glory days are here again. Let's eat!
- 1 Kilo of Parmigiano Cravero - Cast your eyes on a full kilo of this astounding specimen. Aged by fifth generation affineur Giorgio Cravero, this is parm as it should be. Sweet, buttery, nutty; Lush, not at all raspy; The world's best cheese aged by one of the nicest guys around!
- Black Lava Cashews - Crunchy cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. Volcanic flavor and intense texture, with the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
- Pâté de Campagne - Meaty and savory with hints of garlic, salt, and a Cognac-like sweetness. The most traditional of our pâté styles, this one made with coarser chopped pork, garlic, and spices.
- Black Betty - A seasonal treat, Black Betty is an extra-aged version of Brabander goat gouda as perfected by Fromagerie L'Amuse in Amsterdam. With an extra 6 months of aging comes more intense flavor and density. Pineapple notes are revealed along with layers of warm, brown butter.
- Creminelli Salame al Tartufo - The opulence of black truffles combined with luxurious, silky pork is a match made in hog heaven. Enjoy an exceptional, all-natural salami that is earthy, rich and seriously satisfying.
- 'Gold' Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar - A 12 year-aged balsamic made from Trebbiano and Nebbiolo grape must, and proudly bearing the PGI stamp of approval from the Consorzio Aceto Balsamico di Modena in Italy. Full, intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste. A little goes a long, delicious way.
- Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Hearty and lush, blooms on top of freshly prepared pasta or homemade pizza. As for flavor, it covers the entire spectrum, from fruity to grassy, vegetal to peppery. A pioneer of the Sicilian olive oil scene, focusing on quality over quantity.
- Boska Mini Cheesy Knife - Crafted in Holland, this handy cheese knife is perfect for soft and semi-firm cheese. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Artifaqt Cherry Wooden Cheese Board - Handmade from Pennsylvania hardwood, each board is unique and finished with a beeswax and oil blend finish. It's a perfect canvas for your next masterful cheese board.
- Fermín Jamon Iberico - Oft considered the "kobe beef of pork", this cured ham is produced by the vaunted Iberico pigs native to Spain. Rich in flavor, it features a distinct marbling exclusive to this specimen. Cured for 36 months to ensure maximum flavor, Jamon Iberico is lightly salty, almost velvety in taste, and a truly divine delicacy.
- Blood Orange & Grappa Jam - The perfect blend of fragrant grappa and sweet, citrus blood orange. Pairs stunningly with both Black Betty and Parmigianio Cravero but is equally transcendent with some sweet cream butter and a hunk of rustic bread.