The Glorioso is a feast of epic proportions, filled to the brim with our absolute finest products. From 100% Iberico Pork and truffle-infused salami, to 12 year-aged balsamic vinegar. A discerning gastronome deserves dazzling delicacies, and we've gathered up some of our most exceptional items in one glorious assortment. Glory days are here again. Let's eat!
- 1 Kilo of Parmigiano Cravero (2.2 lb) - Cast your eyes on a full kilo of this astounding specimen. Aged by fifth generation affineur Giorgio Cravero, this is parm as it should be. Sweet, buttery, nutty; Lush, not at all raspy; The world's best cheese aged by one of the nicest guys around!
- Black Lava Cashews (10 oz) - Crunchy cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. Volcanic flavor and intense texture, with the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
- Pâté de Campagne (8 oz) - Meaty and savory with hints of garlic, salt, and a Cognac-like sweetness. The most traditional of our pâté styles, this one made with coarser chopped pork, garlic, and spices.
- Brabander - A medium-aged goat milk Gouda from Holland. Creamy and dense with a smooth finish, it tastes of sweet cream up front with warm, savory notes on the back of the palate.
- Creminelli Salame al Tartufo (5.5 oz) - The opulence of black truffles combined with luxurious, silky pork is a match made in hog heaven. Enjoy an exceptional, all-natural salami that is earthy, rich and seriously satisfying.
- 'Gold' Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar (8.5 oz) - A 12 year-aged balsamic made from Trebbiano and Nebbiolo grape must, and proudly bearing the PGI stamp of approval from the Consorzio Aceto Balsamico di Modena in Italy. Full, intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste. A little goes a long, delicious way.
- Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500 ml) - A blend of three of Siciliy's iconic olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara dei Belice and Cerasuola. Our newest olive oil bears the PDO (Protected Denomination of Origin) emblem, ensuring that rigorous production standards have been met, and that the resulting product is of the highest quality. This PDO is for the Val di Mazara, which essentially comprises the western third of Sicily. Full-bodied and buttery with a peppery finish.
- Boska Mini Cheesy Knife - Crafted in Holland, this handy cheese knife is perfect for soft and semi-firm cheese. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Artifaqt Cherry Wooden Cheese Board - Handmade from Pennsylvania hardwood, each board is unique and finished with a beeswax and oil blend finish. It's a perfect canvas for your next masterful cheese board.
- Fermín Jamon Iberico (2 oz) - Oft considered the "kobe beef of pork", this cured ham is produced by the vaunted Iberico pigs native to Spain. Rich in flavor, it features a distinct marbling exclusive to this specimen. Cured for 36 months to ensure maximum flavor, Jamon Iberico is lightly salty, almost velvety in taste, and a truly divine delicacy.
- Blood Orange & Grappa Jam (7.1 oz) - The perfect blend of fragrant grappa and sweet, citrus blood orange. Pairs stunningly with both Black Betty and Parmigianio Cravero but is equally transcendent with some sweet cream butter and a hunk of rustic bread.