No need to save up your frequent flyer miles, we've gathered some of the globe's finest foodstuffs, developed exceptional pairings, and brought the world to your doorstep. The World Traveler Tote features a series of cheeses, meats, condiments and crackers that will have you expanding your culinary horizons without having to step outside! From the golden Spanish plains to the flowering French countryside, you're about to embark on a journey of epic and delicious proportions.
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyere - Le Cret 1655 is the hallmark specimen of Gruyere, being both representative of the style and an outstanding example of how good it can be. Wholesome flavors of toasted seeds and buttered toast end with an umami finish. Pair with Chardonnay or Pinot Noir.
- Rustic Bakery Cherry & Almond Crisps - The combination of cherry and almond give these crisps a sweet nuttiness. Crunchy and chewy, dense enough to support any cheese.
- Saucisson Sec - The French answer to salami. Based on a famous French recipe, this mild cured sausage will not disappoint. Authentic, crafted with cured pork & seasoned with salt, garlic, white pepper, and nutmeg.
- Beemster Goat Gouda - Sweet, goat's milk gouda with a snow white hue. This dense, smooth cheese from Holland ends with a satisfying crunch. Great with sparkling pink wines and bright, acidic red wines.
- Three Little Pigs Petits Toasts - The crunch of a crisped baguette. A bite-sized piece of toast ideal for appetizers, imported from Holland.
- Tishbi Fig Cabernet Preserves - Made with wine from their family estate in Israel, this jam is a decadent topping, compatible with most cheeses.
- Brebis Val d'Oc - Creamy and buttery with a light toasted flavor; Smooth and meltable; A friendly brebis made in the Pyrenees.
- Di Bruno Bros. White Truffle Honey - An authentic Italian product, this aromatic honey perfectly balances the earthiness of truffle with the sweetness of honey.
- Mitica Membrillo - This deliciously tart-yet-sweet paste is produced using quinces and is traditional in both Portuguese and Spanish cuisines. An ideal topping to toasted bread and sandwiches, Membrillo is also a perfect partner for Manchego, as it pairs smoothly with the flavors of almonds and olives found in Manchego.
- Manchego - Buttery. Nutty. Grassy. Rich. Yummy. All of these describe Manchego, and it's easy to see why this has been a bestseller at our shops for years. Compatible with most Spanish wines, red or white.
- Iberico Chorizo - Made from native Iberico pigs, Fermin's Chorizo is marinated in olive oil, garlic, sea salt and mild pimenton, then hung to dry in the crisp air of the mountain village La Alberca. Rich in both color and flavor, with delicate, delectable Iberico fat throughout each slice. Comes thinly sliced and ready to serve.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes. Pair Parmigiano to your heart’s content; its complex flavor profile complements nearly everything.
- Prosciutto di Parma - Our most popular charcuterie, perfectly balancing sweet and salty on a sublime, silken texture.
- Mini Cheese Knife - For soft and semi-firm cheese, this cheesy knife comes to us care of Boska from Holland. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Black Lava Cashews - Crunchy cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt. Volcanic flavor and intense texture, with the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
- Wooden Cheese Board - Crafted from solid wood, this is the perfect vessel for your next, great cheese board creation