The World Traveler
Quick Overview :
No need to save up your frequent flyer miles, we've gathered some of the globe's finest foodstuffs, developed exceptional pairings, and brought the world to your doorstep. The World Traveler Crate features a series of cheeses, meats, condiments and crackers that will have you expanding your culinary horizons without having to step outside! From the golden Spanish plains to the flowering French countryside, you're about to embark on a journey of epic and delicious proportions.
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyere - Le Cret 1655 is a hallmark Gruyere, being both representative of the famous Alpine style and a hard-to-match example of how good it is.
Wholesome flavors of toasted seeds and buttered toast with an umami finish.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Use it as you would the finest from Parma—on your antipasto plates, in your favorite sandwich, or by itself with some crusty bread.
- Sesame Seed Flatbreads - Cheese, your chariot has arrived! Crunchy flatbread crackers topped with sesame seeds for some mild extra flavor.
- Saucisson Sec - The French answer to salami. Based on a famous French recipe, this mild cured sausage will not disappoint. Authentic, crafted with cured pork & seasoned with salt, garlic, white pepper, and nutmeg.
- Piave Vecchio - A younger, sweeter parm style—so uncomplicated and easy. Nutty, fruity and bold, this cheese has the perfect amount of crunch and delicious notes of pineapple.
- Mild Soppressata - Our Mild Soppressata is an Italian classic; rustic and savory. It's made with regional spices and air-cured for 45 days.
- Balsamic Glaze - This delicious glaze is the balsamic reduction that saves you one ruined pan. Viscous and just the right amount of sweet.
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar - While Cabot could be mistaken for a traditional English clothbound cheddar, this truly is an American original. Slightly tangier but still incredibly well-balanced with a nutty sweetness and a brown butter finish. One of the best selling American cheddars around.
- Blake Hill Orange & Bourbon Whiskey Marmalade - Rich, smooth, complex marmalade, simmered with fresh oranges and an award-winning, small -batch, bourbon whiskey to produce a smoky, rich, citrusy spread.
- Mitica Membrillo - This deliciously tart-yet-sweet paste is produced using quinces and is traditional in both Portuguese and Spanish cuisines. An ideal topping to toasted bread and sandwiches, Membrillo is also a perfect partner for the smooth flavors of almonds and olives you can taste in Manchego, the Spanish sheep’s milk cheese.
- Fermin Iberico Chorizo - Made from native Iberico pigs, Fermin's Chorizo is marinated in olive oil, garlic, sea salt and mild pimenton, then hung to dry in the crisp air of the mountain village La Alberca. This Iberico Dry-Cured Chorizo is sliced up salami style, for wide, thin slices you’ll pop like candy. Rich in both color and flavor, with delicate, delectable Iberico fat throughout each slice.
- Murcia al Vino - Literally translating "goat with wine," this super snackable goat cheese from Spain's Mediterranean coast is cured for 48-72 hours in red Monastrell wine.
- 3 Year Reserve Gouda - Everyone's favorite crunchy, crystalline and sweet-yet-savory cheese from Holland, aged for three years to get a perfect texture and bite.
- Mini Cheese Knife - For soft and semi-firm cheese, this cheesy knife comes to us care of Boska from Holland. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Classic Bacon Jam - The world's most perfect food (besides cheese) all chopped up and served in a spreadable jam form. Add it to sandwiches or enjoy with cheddar.
- Cheese Crostini - Crostini + Cheese = Dreams do come true.