This December 6th - 11th, we celebrate this delicious delight from the earth - the mystical, magical Truffle. Visit our shops to sample truffle products with tasting events and promotions, events starring "The Truffle", a Truffle Brunch and more.
You can even WIN a fresh Alba truffle below (whoa!)
Get All Truffle'd Up!
We support the “try before you buy” mentality around these parts. (No objection from anyone out there, right?) Come try as much truffle-everything as you possibly can with the following in-store demonstrations and tasting sessions. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @dibrunobros for all the details and snaps from Truffle Mania!
- Tuesday, December 6th: Truffle oil-topped fresh arugula and Pecorino | Rittenhouse, Ardmore & Italian Market, 4:30PM - 7:00PM | Franklin 12:00PM - 2:30PM
- Wednesday, December 7th: Truffled mac & cheese | Rittenhouse, Ardmore, Italian Market & Comcast, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
- Thursday, December 8th: Truffle salami and Grafton Truffle Cheddar on our Sea Salt Crostini | Rittenhouse, Ardmore & Franklin, 4:30PM - 7:00PM | Italian Market, 4:30PM - 6:00PM | Comcast Market, 3:00PM - 4:30PM
- Friday, December 9th: Truffle mustard and truffle honey with Comte Fleur | Rittenhouse & Franklin, 4:30PM - 7:00PM | Ardmore, 12:00PM - 2:30PM, Italian Market, 4:30PM - 6:00PM
- Saturday, December 10th: Truffle Zest Deviled Eggs & Moliterno al Tartufo Samplings throughout the day
- Sunday, December 11th: Truffle Zest Deviled Eggs & Moliterno al Tartufo Samplings throughout the day
Our Upstairs Cafe is serving up grilled flatbread with fresh mozzarella, arugula, speck, egg and shaved truffle and French fries with truffle aioli all week. Plus find our one week only Truffled Grilled Cheese Panini at all locations (except the Italian Market) during Truffle Mania.
On two special nights we're cooking pasta out of a cheese wheel so you can eat it for dinner! Visit our Truffle Grab & Go Dinner Stations, Made In A Wheel Of Moliterno al Tartufo at Di Bruno Bros. Rittenhouse (12/7) and Comcast (12/8) 4pm-6pm. Imagine it... Moliterno Carbonara made with fresh pasta, crispy pancetta, cracked black pepper, cage-free eggs and Moliterno al Tartufo cheese made inside of a wheel of Moliterno al Tartufo.
Brunch your way to truffle-flavored happiness. This fancy funghi isn’t just for dinner anymore. Join us for pop-up truffle brunch on December 10th and 11th, aka the Saturday & Sunday of Truffle Mania. We’ll provide a whole bloody mary bar, all you have to do is bring your booze of choice. Food-wise, we’ll have truffle butter biscuits, truffle cheese-stuffed omelettes, and more. No tickets necessary, no truffle pretension, nothing other than the most decadent and truffley-accessible brunch around.
- Truffle butter biscuits with duck bacon, fried egg, brie and house-made cabernet jam
- French omelet with Moliterno al Tartufo cheese
- Grilled flatbread with fresh mozzarella, arugula, speck, egg and shaved truffle
- Poppyseed waffles with ricotta, truffle honey and citrus zest.
- Truffle Salt Rimmed Glasses & Full Bloody Mary Station - BYO
The Di Bruno Bottle Shop Culture Club Classes (phew, say that 3x fast!) are going full truffle. All classes during Truffle Mania will be an exploration of the Truffle and classes run Tuesday, 12/6 (sold out) and Wednesday, 12/7. We are also offering a four course truffle dinner at our Ardmore location on Friday, 12/9th, more earthy details available via the link above.
Scoop Up Some Truffles Online
Moliterno Al Tartufo
White Truffle Honey
The Truffle CrateFor truffle lovers, aka everyone. We've put all of our favorite truffle products in one place - this crate! Enjoy some items right out of the crate, and use others to make everything you eat truffle-filled for weeks to come.
Our Truffle Lovin' Partners
Sabatino TrufflesThanks to their passion for truffles, love of their land, hard work and ambition for their family, Sabatino Balestra and his wife Giuseppina founded and developed Sabatino Tartufi in a small Italian town.
Truffle HunterTruffleHunter is a family business based in the Cotswolds, England. Over the past five years, they have built up a reputation for sourcing the highest quality truffles from their private Sibilini Mountain location in Central Italy.
Grafton VillageThe Grafton Cooperative Cheese Company was founded in 1892 by dairy farmers who gathered together in a cooperative to make their surplus raw milk into cheese. Cheesemaking traditions in the historic Village of Grafton, Vermont date from the 19th century.
Nduja ArtisansAgostino Fiasche and his son Antonio are the proud guardians of a century-old Italian legacy. As co-founders of 'Nduja Artisans Salumeria, the Fiasche's are the culmination of five generations of Calabrian salumi makers.