Cruise to victory before the game even starts. Our Ultimate Tailgate experience takes the world's first Hoagie Kit and turns it into a party. With additional gourmet fixin's, a super-cool rolling cooler, beer koozies, and more, you'll have all you need to pre-game in style. Plus, the Tailgate Kit ships FREE for standard ground!**
Each Ultimate Tailgate Kit Includes:
- (6) Authentic 9'' Hoagie Rolls - When it comes to the bread, everyone in Philly has an opinion. We use Liscio's, and have had Emilio (3rd generation Di Bruno and VP of Culinary Pioneering) taste test countless hoagies to confirm authenticity.
- (2) La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. The average Philly hoagie might not use award-winning prosciutto, but we thought that would be a good thing.
- Fratelli Beretta Coppa - Tender, savory, first choice pork shoulder, salted, seasoned, and dry-cured for at least six months.
- Roasted Peppers - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. Another staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, they're robust and smoky, smooth and savory. Use the marinade in the jar to spoon onto your hoagie.
- (2) Maestri Salame Rustico - A classic salame from the Parma region that you already love for prosciutto. The seasonings are simple and traditional - pepper, garlic and other natural spices. This is one of the most friendly cured meats around, and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Aged Provolone - Lightly smoked over hardwood, this critical foundation for your triumphant hoagie is savory, spicy, and subtly smoky; not too sharp, not too dry and not too smoky.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - Hot red peppers, roasted garlic, Italian herbs, and our special three-cheese blend make this spread a delicious addition to any sandwich. It's got a kick, so you can scale back or slather heavily to your liking. Use on your bottom roll, top roll, or both! Also great as a side, riding atop our crostini.
- (2) Dirty's Sea-Salted Kettle Chips - Intensely crunchy, yet thin and crisp, these chips are the willing accomplice to your upcoming hoagie throwdown. It's not on our blueprint, but go ahead and throw them on the sandwich itself if you want!
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters - Crisp, slightly spicy peppers soaked in wine vinegar, stuffed with a cube of prosciutto-wrapped provolone. An absolute staple of the antipasto board.
- McClure's Garlic Dill Pickles - Bold, full flavors of garlic and dill meet the palate with a crisp, refreshing snap. The McClure brothers use their great grandmother's recipe to make these pickles, and no tailgate is complete without them.
- Nduja - Spicy, spreadable salami seasoned with Calabrian chilis. This has been a long-time favorite, now featured in Rachey Ray Magazine!
- Cheese Crostini - The perfect vessel for a hunk of cheese, and possibly the best way to dip into your favorite cheese spread. Enjoy this with either one of Di Bruno's cheese spreads included.
- Beer & Smoked Gouda Cheese Spread - Creamy, cheesy, beer-y spread on a crunchy crostini makes the perfect bite, any time. Add some classic Italian soppressata for even deeper flavor.
- "Philly For the Win" Rolling Cooler - You've got plenty of grub, but you're going to need something to drink, Roll your way to glory with this snazzy, party-sized cooler.
- Beer Koozies & Bottle Opener - We've tossed in a six pack of beer koozies for you and your crew to enjoy, as well as an oh-so-useful bottle opener.
Our Tailgate Kit feeds at least 6 hungry people and comes with a snazzy drawstring bundle bag so you can keep the celebration going!
**Free Ground Shipping is available to destinations within 2 business days transit time from Phila, PA.
Should Ground be unavailable as a shipping option, expedited methods will reflect a discount of $13.