White Wine Cheese Collection
Quick Overview :
- Ossau Iraty – 8oz. – This historic Basque sheep's milk cheese features an almost taffy-like texture and its complex flavors of almonds, hazelnuts, and olives will intensify when paired with a crisp white wine.
- Bayley Hazen Blue – 8oz. – Bayley Hazen is an American original based on English Stilton. The Kehler brothers named this cheese after a Revolutionary War era road commissioned by George Washington. The nutty, toasty flavors of the milk complement the boozy, anise-y notes in the blue.
- Leonora – 8oz. – Taking Spanish goat cheese to a new level, and possibly meeting if not surpassing its French counterparts, Leonora will rock you gently into the wonderful world of barely-aged goats. Never peppery and always decadent, this offers the ultimate balance of tang, acidity, and lush texture.
- Challerhocker – 8oz. – Challerhocker is the Swiss for those who think they don’t like Swiss cheese. Gone is any tinge of astringency, leaving the buttery background for the subtle flavors of our beloved Alpines: vanilla, hazelnut, and a touch of almond. The paste is velvety smooth and just this side of hard—you can really sink your teeth into it.
- Robiola Bosina – 8oz. – Sheep and cow's milk come together (robiola, also known as due latte meas two milks) to create a mushroomy, yet pleasant, flavors. Perfect with served alongside a pour of prosecco.
- Di Bruno Bros. Sweet Soppressata – Made from fresh, all-natural pork, this artisan salami is deep flavored, sweet with spice, and meaty.
Many of our products are imported or made in limited quantities throughout the year, and because of this we sometimes temporarily run out of inventory. In these instances we will substitute items of similar quality, and you can rest assured that you will be pleased with your order. If not, please contact our customer service and we’ll refund the cost of the substituted item.
This cheese plate cannot ship via Ground to the western US.