We're honoring some of our favorite makers with this limited-availability Woman Makers Gift Box, originally designed and curated to celebrate Women's History Month! Cheese, salami, candied nuts and more make the perfect board, with delicious pairings and gourmet snacks.
- 1605 Manchego - Maria José Gonzalez's commitment to using high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients and traditional methods has earned her numerous accolades and a loyal following among cheese lovers. This medium-bodied cheese is full of sugared almond notes with a sweet hint of hay. Picture yourself on a romantic hillside looking over a herd of sheep as the Spanish sun sets in front of you...then take a bite of this nutty, rustic work of art.
- Coro Mole Salami - Founded by longtime friends, food lovers, and entrepreneurs Clara Veniard and Martinique Grigg, Coro uses ethically-sourced, all-natural ingredients to create innovative, deeply flavored salami. Their Mole Salami is a spice profile that is at once novel and comforting. Pair with Manchego.
- Potter's Cranberry Hazelnut Crackers - A Wisconsin family-owned producer founded by husband and wife team Peter and Kelli Bronski, Potter's creates each of their varieties in small batches to ensure the best possible flavor and texture.
- Girl Meets Dirt Donut Peach with Lime Spoon Preserves - The Donut Peach, the star ingredient here, is a rare heirloom variety of peach that is prized for its juicy, sweet flavor and unique flattened shape. Woman-owned, Girl Meets Dirt uses the terroir of the San Juan Islands to produce unforgettable condiments that pair perfectly with each cheese in this collection.
- L'Amuse Gouda - Simply translated, “the muse” is a cheese that transcends all seasons. Our bestselling Gouda has a sweet caramel taste that’s layered with a hint of toasted nuttiness. Crafted by Betty Koster, widely regarded as the 'Queen of Gouda' Betty's efforts have been instrumental in spreading popularizing traditionally-crafted aged Gouda.
- Black Lava Cashews - Crunchy, salty, sweet, and smoky. These tasty caramelized cashews are dusted with Hawaiian Black Lava sea salt for an extra depth of savory flavor. The matriarch of this Venezuelan recipe has perfected this kettle-cooked delicacy and handed it off to Di Bruno's. Be sure to alternate bites of cheese and cashew for a transcendent pairing.
*On occasion, product substitutions of equal or higher value may occur.