For that certain someone who deserves the best, be sure to gift the wurst! With mouthwatering meats sourced from small, family farms, authentic hoagie rolls, fixin's and more, this bundle of meaty joy will make their day. Each Wurst Gift Ever arrives with enough meat, rolls, and condiments to dress up 6-8 sausage hoagies.
- Caraway & Kolsch Brats by Smoking Goose - A tasty collab between Daredevil Brewing and the trusted team at Smoking Goose. Savory pork sausage made with caraway, white pepper, and award-winning brew, Vacation Kolsch. Fully cooked, just sear and serve.
- Liscio Italian Rolls - Fluffy yet hearty rolls that can handle even the biggest of brats. These authentic Philly (ok, South Jersey) rolls are strong enough to support a masterful, overflowing hoagie.
- Wilder Classic Mustard - Classic doesn’t necessarily mean ordinary. Wilder’s staple mustard is a spicy dijon with a subtle kick for sandwiches and charcuterie alike. The type of mustard you can enjoy with a sip of rose or a summer ale.
- Food & Ferments Classic Sauerkraut - A tried and true favorite for kraut enthusiasts. Made from locally-sourced green cabbage and sea salt, this kraut keeps things simple—a light crunch with a mild acidity that’s perfect for topping brats or eating alone.
- Mifroma Sliced Raclette - Melty Swiss, that’s just plain luscious. Made in accordance with the OG guidelines from Switzerland, each wedge of Mifroma Raclette is a high-quality bite of authentically gooey goodness with nutty undertones.
- Boska Barbeclette - No more messy, half-melted cheeseburgers. The Boska Barbeclette allows you to keep grillin’ while cheese is a-meltin’. Stack the cheese of your choice in the pan, allow the pan to warm on the grill, then scrape your melted cheese atop a juicy burger or brat.
- Suhey Peppers - Simple subtly spicy peppers that bring that extra somethin’ to your sandwich. Each tasty pepper is locally grown and harvested, sliced thin, then basked in a blend of secret spices created by Ginger Suhey.