Treat and delight those new parents-to-be! Meal prep can be pretty tricky with a newborn in the house, so our experts have designed a gift filled with all they need for multiple, delicious pasta nights. It also arrives with Caldecott Honor-winning favorite, Strega Nona, a silicone cheese teether, and more!
- Strega Nona Board Book - This Caldecott Honor-winning classic from Tommie dePaola will warm their heart and hopefully put the little one to sleep. It's one of our favorite children's stories that just happens to be based in Calabria, Italy and tells the tale of local witch, Big Anthony, and an overflowing magic pot of pasta!
- Silicone Cheese Teether - Soft, food-safe, and 100% BPA free, this fun and enticing cheese teether is the perfect way to both soothe and train a future cheese lover. It may be some time before they can dig into some Parm Regg, but this chewy silicone wedge is a great substitute.
- Eye Mask - Relax and restore with this comforting blackout eye mask. Soft and sized for full coverage, it's a helpful tool for meditating or taking a much-needed power nap!
- Sicilian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil - Our best-selling PDO olive oil is authentic and deeply flavorful. Finish pasta, dress a salad, or simply enjoy with a hunk of bread.
- Black Olive Tapenade - Salty, silky black olives mashed into a spreadable jam that’s just plain amazing. Quickly add to a pasta salad or simply top a crunchy baguette for snack time.
- Bartolini Pasta - A quick and easy meal doesn't have to be low-quality. Crafted using artisanal Italian durum wheat flour and cut on traditional bronze molds, this pasta is designed to soak up sauce. Simply boil for 8-10 minutes, stir in some 'gravy', and dinner is served!
- Di Bruno Bros. Pasta Sauce - Our sauce features kettle-cooked San Marzano tomatoes grown in the fields of California, delivering all the flavor with none of the effort!
- Rustichella Bucatini - These hollow, or "pierced," noodles bring uniqueness to hearty pasta dishes. In Rome, Bucatini is traditionally served with a spicy sauce, with dried chiles and rich guanciale. Still, the thickness holds up just as well in seafood dishes like sardines and tomato sauce.
- Parmigiano Reggiano - Behold, the King of Cheese. Take a moment to savor a complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. Shave or grate before, during, and after your masterpiece is complete. There is literally no such thing as too much!
- Taygetus Oregano - Oregano isn’t really an herb, but rather a name used to define nearly 40 plants available across the world that respond to the same flavor profile. Greece is where the most praised varieties come from and Mount Taygetus is home to the most popular of all Greek oreganos.
- Perugina Baci Balls - When they need that extra bit of chocolate-y energy, they'll enjoy a classic Chocolate Hazelnut Baci Ball. It's the beloved classic that's nostalgic but still hits all the right notes.
*On occasion product substitutions of equal or higher value may occur.