Italian Hoagie Kit
Quick Overview :
Drum roll please.... Woohoo! We're proud to be the first to offer an authentic Italian Hoagie Kit to folks across the nation, shipping all the fixin's for this classic Philly sandwich straight to your doorstep. With real-deal Philly hoagie rolls, aged provolone, rustic prosciutto, coppa, and salame, as well as roasted peppers, crunchy kettle chips and our Abbruzze cheese spread, you've got just about all you need to transport your taste buds to the Italian Market.
*Enjoy Free Ground Shipping & Reduced Expedited on our Hoagie Kit!*
Please note: Some shipping destinations are not eligible for ground shipping. Should your shipping destination require expedited methods, your shipping charge will reflect a $15 discount off our normal rates. No code needed.
We've included a blueprint for your hoagie masterpiece along with a snazzy old-school drawstring bag. All you need is some fresh veggies (and up to 5 of your hungriest friends or family) when you're ready to devour.
Each Italian Hoagie Kit Includes:
- (6) Authentic 9'' Hoagie Rolls - When it comes to the bread, everyone in Philly has an opinion. We use Liscio's, and have had Emilio (3rd generation Di Bruno and VP of Culinary Pioneering) taste test countless hoagies to confirm authenticity.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. The average Philly hoagie might not use award-winning prosciutto, but we thought that would be a good thing.
- Fratelli Beretta Coppa - Tender, savory, first choice pork shoulder, salted, seasoned, and dry-cured for at least six months.
- Roasted Peppers - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. Another staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, they're robust and smoky, smooth and savory. Use the marinade in the jar to spoon onto your hoagie.
- Maestri Salame Rustico - A classic salame from the Parma region that you already love for prosciutto. The seasonings are simple and traditional - pepper, garlic and other natural spices. This is one of the most friendly cured meats around, and a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Aged Provolone - Lightly smoked over hardwood, this critical foundation for your triumphant hoagie is savory, spicy, and subtly smoky; not too sharp, not too dry and not too smoky.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - Hot red peppers, roasted garlic, Italian herbs, and our special three-cheese blend make this spread a delicious addition to any sandwich. It's got a kick, so you can scale back or slather heavily to your liking. Use on your bottom roll, top roll, or both!
- Dirty's Sea-Salted Kettle Chips - Intensely crunchy, yet thin and crisp, these chips are the willing accomplice to your upcoming hoagie throwdown. It's not on our blueprint, but go ahead and throw them on the sandwich itself if you want!
Our hoagie kit serves 6 hungry people and comes with a handy drawstring bundle bag.
Best Sandwiches Ever!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd May 2018
Great product...these sandwiches were delicious. Everything that came in the kit was top notch.
Hoagies For Family Afar
Posted by Vittoria on 12th Mar 2018
My daughter lives in LA and misses Philadelphia Hoagies. I sent her this box set last week as a congratulatory gift after a big meeting went well. She and her husband, and a few friends enjoyed the hoagies very much. She most specifically commented on the rolls and the cheese spread, but was pleased with the whole set.
Posted by Christine B on 7th Feb 2018
This was a group gift purchased and delivered to our boss who was at home recovering from surgery! It was the perfect gift to lift his spirits and fill his belly!
Posted by on 18th Jan 2018
Delicious and Novel
True Philly Taste
Posted by Unknown on 19th Dec 2017
The DiBrunno's Italian Hoagie Kit was a gift I sent to my brother, an expatriate Philadelphian who lives in Iowa. He says Iowa has lots of corn and lots of great pork , but you cannot find anything resembling a true Philly hoagie. He raved about how good the Liscio rolls were and how all the meats brought back memories of what a real hoagie should taste like. He loved the Abbruzze Cheese Spread, too. All he needed were some lettuce, tomatoes and onion, topped with some vinegar and oil and he was living large for two days, exactly how long it took him to consume all six of the "best sandwiches I've had since the last time we visited in Philly." This kit made Christmas come early for one very happy hoagie fan.