When will my order ship?
It takes one business day to receive and process your order. The delivery clock starts once the package is picked up by the delivery service, not once you submit your order. Shipping method selected at checkout only applies to time in transit. Please note, due to Covid-19 some orders may experience delays in processing due to high volume. If your order is listed as 'processing' on your tracking page, the shipping label has not been printed. Our fulfillment team holds certain orders to ensure and maintain product viability. Your tracking will show movement and update automatically once your package is in our carrier's possession.
All free shipping offers apply to Ground Shipping methods only unless otherwise noted. Some products and promotions offer a discount on expedited methods when applicable.
Time in Transit
- Ground Shipping: If you're close to us in Philadelphia, PA your order will take about an estimated 1-2 business days to arrive. The further away you get from us, the more time it will take, but hey, anticipation makes everything more delicious right? Ground shipping estimates averages 2-5 business days, and orders are delivered between Tuesday and Saturday. Certain shipping destinations and methods require an additional fee for Saturday delivery.
Please note: Shipping perishable articles over a weekend or holiday is discouraged, and packaging such shipments for longer transit times is required
Review the map below to get a time estimation from Philly to your table! (days in ground transit, where applicable).
- Expedited Shipping: (Transit time of 2 business days): Orders must be placed by 7am EST to be shipped out the same day of your order. If you order before 7am EST on Wednesday, we estimate you’ll receive your order by Friday. Any orders placed after 7am EST on Wednesday will ship the following Monday to be sure your items are protected during transit.
- Rush Shipping: (Transit time of 1 business day) Any orders placed on Thursday after 7am will ship the following Monday to be sure your items are protected during transit. Is it Thursday? Any orders placed before 7am EST on Thursday are estimated to be delivered by Friday. Any orders placed after 7am EST on Thursday will ship on Monday and the estimated arrival is Tuesday. Phew! Still following? We promise it will all be worth it!
- Shipping can be confusing, but we want to make it easy. Please don't hesitate to call us and we'll figure out how to get your package to you when you need it.
Please see our Shipping Info above for more details. For questions, please contact us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Di Bruno Bros. specialist will be happy to assist you.
Shipping and Delivery
Our regular season Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. If calling on the weekend, please leave a message with your order number, name and phone number and we will try to give you a call back before Monday. Online orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at DiBruno.com. All orders are shipped from our fulfillment center in Philadelphia, PA. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APO's or FPO's, or outside the contiguous United States.
When ordering from DiBruno.com your order is guaranteed to be handled with care and shipped with an eye toward ensuring the products arrive as fresh as possible. Each order is packed with keen diligence, so you can rest assured you, or the gift recipient, will receive our delicious products in prime condition.
The delivery guarantees below apply only to the ship-to addresses that supplied. Our online shopping cart captures the information exactly as you enter it; we do not edit or alter any address information without your explicit direction. Please review the ship-to address before you complete your order.
If delivery to the supplied ship-to address is not possible, we will attempt to contact you via phone or email. If unable to reach you, your order will be returned to our facility. If the package is in good condition, we can resend the package and you will only be bill the additional shipping costs. If the package is returned to us damaged, you will be responsible for a new order.
Saturday home delivery is available but there may be an additional charge. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Shipping charges are calculated per ship-to address and are based on the total cost of your order. DiBruno.com shipping costs are displayed below.
Please note: 3-Day Service is only available to select destinations. Rates vary and may also be subject to surcharges over $150.
|Order Subtotal (per destination)||Ground||Expedited||Rush|
|$0 - $50||$13.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|$50.01 - $150||$13.00||$25.00||$40.00|
|$150.01 and more||$13.00||$35.00||$50.00|
DiBruno.com Gift Cards ship USPS First Class mail at no charge. If you need expedited shipping on gift cards, please consider selecting the Di Bruno Bros. Electronic Gift Certificate, which is emailed to the recipient within 24 hours of ordering, or contact us to make arrangements to ship a physical card to the recipient. For the swiftest Online Gift Certificate arrival, use PayPal for payment, resulting in email transmission within 15-30 minutes.
For any questions or concerns please call 1.888.322.4337 or email us at email@example.com.
Claims and Exceptions
When placing your order please be sure to verify the correct address information has been entered before checking out. An exception fee of $25 will be assessed if an address correction and/or shipment re-route is requested after the point of purchase. For security purposes, we may require that your original order is cancelled and resubmitted.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Customer Service must be contacted within 24 hours of order receipt if you wish to file a claim. Images of damaged or spoiled items are required to request replacement or refund. All packages are monitored closely to ensure speedy delivery. However, Di Bruno Bros. cannot be responsible for damaged or spoiled product due to the following:
- Incorrect addresses – Please verify any apartment, suite, floor numbers with recipient before completing your order.
- Extended transit time due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Shipments not opened immediately upon receipt.
- Orders sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable at the time of initial delivery attempt. Please notify the recipient of the pending arrival of a perishable delivery.
Di Bruno Bros. strives to guarantee that only the freshest products of utmost quality reach our customers. Because of this, and because of the seasonality of many of our products, we cannot guarantee continuous stock of certain items. We will happily contact you via phone or email if you have ordered an out-of-stock item and will recommend a suitable substitute of comparable quality. If you choose not to have substitutions, we will proceed with your order without the out-of-stock item. You will be refunded for any product(s) that are out of stock and not substituted. Please Note: we do not backorder any products.
How do we ship your cheese?
Cheese is an extremely robust food that has existed long before the advent of refrigeration, even predating recorded history. Our packing materials are heat resistant and the ice packs used to keep products cool continue to work for up to three days, thus adequately keeping your order in prime condition. To rejuvenate cheeses to original cave conditions, simply place in your refrigerator upon arrival.
You can rest assured knowing that we have taken the proper precautions to ensure that the products in your order arrive at the peak of freshness, requiring expedited shipping on products that necessitate more ample refrigeration.
Note: If you have any questions as to when your order will be processed, handled, and/or shipped, please call our customer service department at 1.888.322.4337.