Taste of Di Bruno
Quick Overview :
- Di Bruno Sweet Abbruzze Sausage - Firm and mild, with hints of garlic and pepper. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- NY Aged Cheddar - Our house domestic cheddar for the last two decades, this is one of the best values in the store. Always bold and extra sharp, it is great for parties served alongside fresh grapes, grated into mashed potatoes, or melted atop a burger.
- Port Wine Spread - Pure Wisconsin Cheddar is swirled with sweet Port Wine to create a complex, yet subtle flavor profile that is enjoyed by all.
- Olive Oil Crostini - The distinct flavor of extra virgin olive oil is fused into our crunchy, twice-baked Crostini, which make an ideal snack.
- Très Toffee Cashews - A sweet snack of roasted crunchy cashews coated in a special recipe made from sugar, butter, & salt.
- Please note, this basket comes with a wooden cheese spreader, but does not include the spreader pictured here.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Oct 2016
We received this as a sympathy gift and was so impressed that I sent your product to a friend who lost their husband not less then a week after my mother passed. This was a quality product that was enjoyed by all.
Perfect Gift for Mom
Posted by New Customer on 12th May 2016
This was part of a Mother's Day present I was gathering together this year. It looks great and my mother loved this box and all of its contents. (I fell in love with the cheddar cheese myself!) I'd definitely get this as a gift again. It was packaged very well, arrived quickly, and I was beyond impressed with Di Bruno's customer service. A+
Prefect gift for new house
Posted by Catherine C. on 5th May 2016
I have given two of these gift baskets in the past few months and the recipients were very happy with rhem The contents were perfectly suited for a cocktail before dinner or a quick snack. The candies included were well receive also!
A Taste of Philly Sent to Fla.
Posted by Blair & SharonStuart on 18th Jan 2016
we sent the 'Taste of Di Bruno' this past Christmas, to a good friend of ours, who recently retired from PA to FL; she loved it!
Posted by Unknown on 31st Dec 2015
Great Hostess Gift
Posted by Cathi Alloway on 30th Dec 2015
We were visiting out in CA for the holidays and we decided to give them a taste of the great food from the EAST Coast! This was a real winner! Everything was DELICIOUS and enjoyed by 8 hearty appetites. This is great for a family or group who appreciates tasty appetizers. Delivered promptly and in good condition - highly recommended.