View all our SHIPPING GUIDELINES HERE.
When will my order ship?
*It takes one business day to receive and process your order. The delivery clock starts once the package is picked up by the delivery service, not once you submit your order. Please note, during the holidays some orders may experience delays in processing due to high volume. If your order is listed as 'processing' on your tracking page, the shipping label has been prepared but has not yet been transferred to UPS. Our fulfillment team holds certain orders in order to maintain product viability while still guaranteeing it arrives on time. Your tracking will show movement and update automatically once your package is in our carrier's possession.
LOOKING FOR A LAST MINUTE GIFT?
OUR POPULAR MONTHLY CLUBS OFFER A DOWNLOADABLE "WELCOME" MESSAGE YOU CAN SEND STRAIGHT TO THEIR INBOX!
All free shipping offers apply to Ground Shipping methods only unless otherwise noted. Some products and promotions offer a discount on expedited methods when applicable.
Shipping to the Philadelphia Area?
On Mon-Fri, your order might be eligible for Same-Day delivery. Contact customer service at 215.599.1363 to learn more!
When will my order ship?
It takes one business day to receive and process your order. The delivery clock starts once the package is picked up by the delivery service, not once you submit your order. Please note, during the holidays some orders may experience delays in processing due to high volume.
Time in Transit
- Ground (In Business Days + Saturday): If you're close to us in Philadelphia, PA your order will take about an estimated 1-2 business days to arrive. The further away you get from us, the more time it will take, but hey, anticipation makes everything more delicious right? Ground shipping estimates averages 2-5 business days, and orders are delivered between Tuesday and Friday. Certain shipping destinations and methods require an additional fee for Saturday delivery.
Please note: Shipping perishable articles over a weekend or holiday is discouraged, and packaging such shipments for longer transit times is required
Review the map below to get a time estimation from Philly to your table!
- 3-Day Select (In Business Days): 3-Day Shipping is only available to select destinations, and is guaranteed to arrive in 3 business days or less, but excludes weekend delivery.
- 2 Day (In Business Days): If you're in need of your cheese and such quick, select 2 day shipping! Please note, this is specific to business days. If placing an order on Thursday, a Saturday delivery would require and additional fee. In most cases, customer service will contact you to confirm whether you would like to upgrade to Saturday delivery. Sunday delivery is not available. Also, orders must be placed by 10am EST to be shipped out the same day of your order. If you order before 10am EST on Wednesday, we estimate you’ll receive your order by Friday. Other than those upgrading to Saturday delivery, any orders placed after 10am EST on Wednesday will ship the following Monday to be sure your items are protected during transit.
- Overnight (In Business Days): If it's a cheese emergency (we've all been there), select overnight! Please note, this is also specific to business days. If placing an order on Friday, a Saturday delivery would require and additional fee. In most cases, customer service will contact you to confirm whether you would like to upgrade to Saturday delivery. Sunday delivery is not available. Is it Thursday? Any orders placed before 10am EST on Thursday are estimated to be delivered by Friday. Other than those upgrading to Saturday delivery, any orders placed after 10am EST on Thursday will ship on Monday and the estimated arrival is Tuesday. Phew! Still following? We promise it will all be worth it!
- Saturday Delivery: Open to a Saturday delivery? If you're at a residence or business, we can make this happen for you! Please note, you'll need to order by 10am on Thursday for 2-Day service, or Friday at 10am for Overnight. Please contact us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and a Di Bruno Bros. Customer Service specialist will be happy to assist you with setting up and confirming a Saturday delivery upgrade, additional charges may apply. A happy Saturday, indeed.
- Shipping can be confusing, but we want to make it easy. Please don't hesitate to call us and we'll figure out how to get your package to you when you need it.
Please see our Shipping Info above or click here for more details. For questions, please contact us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at email@example.com and a Di Bruno Bros. specialist will be happy to assist you.
When we say “Qualified Orders’ in relation to any of our Free Shipping promotions we mean not all orders can receive the free shipping. To be a ‘Qualified Order’ for Free Shipping promotions your order must:
- Include products that can ship via Ground to your location – Orders that cannot be sent via Ground do not qualify for the Free Shipping promotions. A discount on expedited methods may be applied.
- Not all products can be shipped to all locations via Ground shipping. This is the case where Ground shipping will take longer than we permit in effort to insure you receive your products at their freshest.
- The shipping service available for our products may change throughout the year. As temperatures rise or fall, shipping services may change for our more heat sensitive products.
- Some locations in our delivery area cannot receive Ground service.
Where Ground shipping can't deliver your order as quickly as we require, or where Ground shipping is not available for your location, we do not display Ground as a shipping option in the checkout process. You must enter the promotion code for the Free Shipping offer during the checkout process. – Orders where the promo code is not supplied at checkout do not qualify for the Free Shipping promotions.
Why are your shipping costs so reasonable?
We're glad you noticed! Our shipping costs are lower than many of our competitors, and we work closely with our carriers to make sure things stay that way! Click here to see view our detailed rates.
How are my items packaged?
To ensure quality standards, all of our perishables are packed in insulated, heat-resistant packaging with safe, re-usable ice packs. If you should also order dry goods, we neatly pack them around the other materials, enclosed in a sturdy, corrugated container. Note: In winter months, we may not cold-pack some of our aged/cured cheeses and meats depending on the destination.
How do we pack your perishables/dry goods?
All of our perishables are packed in heat-resistant insulated cooler bags and packed with harmless re-usable ice. If you should also order dry goods, we neatly pack them around the cooler bag, enclosed in a sturdy corrugated container. Note: In winter months, we may not cold-pack some of our aged/cured cheeses and meats.
How can I track my order?
If you’re a registered customer at DiBruno.com, you may track you order at any time by signing in to your account. Simply navigate to My Order Details and click on the 'Track Your Order' button for a detailed summary of your shipment's progress. If you do not have an account, you will be able to track your order through the tracking Information e-mail sent to the email address entered during the checkout process; this e-mail will be sent once the package has shipped.
Will my product(s) arrive fresh? Won’t the cheese go bad?
When ordering from DiBruno.com your order is guaranteed to be handled with care and shipped with an eye toward ensuring the products arrive as fresh as possible. Each order is packed with keen diligence, and we take every precaution at assure that you or the gift recipient will receive our delicious products in prime condition. Cheese is an extremely robust food that has existed long before the advent of refrigeration, even predating recorded history. Our packing materials are heat resistant and the ice packs used to keep products cool continue to work for up to three days, thus adequately keeping your order in pristine condition. To rejuvenate cheeses to original cave conditions, simply place in your refrigerator upon arrival. You can rest assured knowing that we have taken the proper precautions to ensure that the products in your order arrive at the peak of freshness, requiring expedited shipping on products that necessitate more ample refrigeration.
Can I create my own basket?
Not at this time. Di Bruno Bros. prides itself on crafting food baskets and gift sets that are second to none in both content and presentation. We have discovered that custom-built sets don’t execute well because the items don’t often fit together (whether in theme or within the package), which is a detriment when shipping. You’ll find that we have a vast selection of food baskets and gift sets suitable for every occasion and every budget. If you’re having difficulty finding what you’re looking for, please contact us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Di Bruno Bros. specialist will be happy to assist you with your order.
Can I add to or substitute items into a gift basket?
Because our gift baskets are specially crafted to fit not only a certain theme, but the area of the packing materials, it would be detrimental to the integrity of the product as a whole to allow additions or substitutions. Certain products in our gift baskets are seasonal and are sometimes not available. In these cases we will substitute a comparable product of equal quality.
Why Won’t My Gift Card Work?
If you are having trouble redeeming your gift card, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.322.4337 or email@example.com for assistance.
Can I order something that I don’t see on your website?
In certain cases. If you have seen a product in one of our Philadelphia-area stores that is not our website, we might be able to secure this product from the store, if their inventory allows, and have it delivered to you. Please contact a Di Bruno Bros. representative by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1.888.322.4337 for more information.
Do you carry lactose-free cheeses?
If you are lactose intolerant it is important to know that most cheeses are safe to eat. Because lactose is primarily in the whey, and these are often discarded during the cheese-making process (the exception is in certain soft cheeses, such as Ricotta), most of a cheese’s lactose is removed. Moisture is lost as cheese ages further expelling most remaining lactose, so cheeses that are aged longer and are harder in texture are best for those that are lactose intolerant. Good choices: Parmigianos, Aged Cheddars.
Do you carry gluten-free products?
Most of the cheeses and meats we carry are gluten-free. If you have a question about the nature of a specific product, please contact us via phone at 1.888.322.4337 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Do you carry any kosher products?
We try to designate a product as being kosher whenever possible. If you have a question about the nature of a specific product, please contact us via phone at 1.888.322.4337 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why won’t my credit card go through?
There are usually two reasons your credit card won’t be accepted upon checkout:
1. If you receive a Gateway Error when ordering, your credit card has been declined by the credit card provider. Please contact your provider to correct any issues.
2. If you receive an AVS Mismatch message when ordering it means that the billing address you entered does not match the address listed with the credit card provider. Simply enter the correct billing address to proceed with your order.
Do you have info on product recalls?
Please visit this page for product recalls which may affect Di Bruno Bros. products online or in store.
Di Bruno Bros. Guarantee
We guarantee all of our products. If for any reason, you are or the recipient are not fully satisfied with your order, please call us at 1.888.322.4337 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt, and we will promptly refund your money, re-ship/replace your order, or make other arrangements.
If you believe that your order is received damaged please take a photo of the original packaging (including the box the order was shipped in) so we may follow up with our shipper if needed.
Corporate Gifting FAQs
Please visit the Corporate Gifting FAQs page for more information.