Our favorite, classic party combination makes the perfect gift for a party host or food lover. An easy, elegant entertaining solution, this delicious spread feeds several hungry guests. From flavorful, meaty Cerignola Olives to Sweet Roasted Red Peppers, this traditional meal-starter is sure to get their appetites going in stylish fashion.
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters (7 oz) - Generously stuffed with Cremosa Provolone and Prosciutto di Parma, our fiery homemade cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- House-Aged Provolone (8 oz) - Here in Philadelphia, provolone is a staple at every single sandwich shop in the city. We take our provolone seriously, and this slightly smoky, piquant, and dry-but-creamy cheese is one we’re not giving up anytime soon. Carve off sliver after sliver, and picture yourself relaxing on a rolling Tuscan hill, snacking till sunset.
- Cerignola Olives (9.7 oz) - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the gamechanger. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Roasted Peppers (9.8 oz) - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. Another staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, we put these bad boys on every antipasto plate we serve. Robust and smoky, smooth and savory
- Olive Oil Crostini (7.04 oz) - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. Nonetheless, we added a touch of extra virgin olive oil for a deeper, addictive layer of flavor.
- Italian Market Style Pepperoni (8 oz) - Our rustic, old-world style, spiced salami is made with pork and beef finely ground together with cayenne and paprika to give it the signature red hue. Curing was the prevalent method of preserving meats until the late 19th century, right before the invention of the refrigerator. We carry on this tradition and will continue to for centuries to come!