The Beer & Bourbon Lover's Cheese Collection is the perfect assortment of strong, dense and toothsome cheeses. They can hold their own with your favorite brew, something neat, or something on the rocks. With crunchy, local cheddar, classic Parmigiano and nutty Prima Donna, this is a collection of strong, bold flavors that are sure to keep you feeling toasty and festive, no matter when you enjoy them.
Share this link with your recipient for a Virtual Tasting with Emilio and Chef Ashley James!
- Prima Donna – A hybrid of Reggiano and Gouda that strikes a beautiful balance between the two. Sweet and caramel-y up front with a nutty finish and nice crunch. Pair with an Old Fashioned, or porters and other dark beers.
- Di Bruno Bros. Snack Mix (6 oz) - A crunchy blend of premium roasted nuts, savory crackers, cheddar flavor, and just the right amount of smoke. This will soak up any beverage you can throw its way, and is a perfect salty companion to each of these curated cheeses.
- Parmigiano Reggiano – A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes. Pair Parmigiano to your heart’s content; its complex flavor profile complements nearly everything.
- Fiore Sardo – Fiore Sardo starts with great milk. The sheeps' diet consists of dry, woody herbs and the flavor of the cheese is a direct representation of the landscape. The cheese is lightly smoked over balsam wood and set to age on wooden racks. Milk quality and technique combine to create a flavor experience like no other.
- Lancaster Cheddar – Mild in flavor and smooth in texture, with subtle grassy notes from the great raw milk. Tastes like Fontina that was made in Pennsylvania as opposed to Italy. Easy melting, and easy going, enjoy with a Pilsner or American Lager.
- Di Bruno Bros Salami (8 oz) - Meats made the authentic way. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days
*On occasion product substitutions of equal or higher value may occur.
Please note: This basket does not include glass, hand towel, opener or cheese board.
Check out Cheese Tools & DB Gear for more great gift ideas.