*Orders placed by Tues. 12pm EST ship this week. Orders placed between Tues. 12pm and Fri. 12pm ship the following week.
The world's greatest cheesesteaks can now be shipped nationwide! Now you or your gift recipient can enjoy a true taste of Philly, cooked just down the street from our 9th Street store.
These glorious cheesesteaks are assembled prior to shipment, with each package including:
- 12 Philly Cheesesteaks (each 9-10")
- Your choice of Whiz (arrives in pouch), Provolone, or American*
- You choice of "Wit" or "Wit-out" Onions
*Shipments selecting Provolone, American, or "Wit" Onions will arrive with those already added to your cheesesteak.
** Don't want cheese on your cheesesteak? Simply order Whiz, which arrives on the side.
This is the stuff of Philadelphia legends! Around the same time our founders opened their South Philly cheese shop, brothers Pat and Harry Olivieri were operating a nearby hot dog stand. When Pat experimented with grilling up beef and onions and tossing them into a roll instead of the usual dog, people took notice. Cheese was added and a hero was born, crowned as the city's King of Steaks. Now you can enjoy this unparalleled delicacy no matter where you live!
How it Ships
Your cheesesteaks are assembled at Pat's, then flash frozen and shipped to your doorstep. Accompanying ice packs with thaw during transit - it just means they're doing their job! If your sandwiches arrive frozen, that overnight, then bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes until hot and crispy.
- Refrigerate Cheese Whiz and use within 7-10 days refrigerated. Do not freeze.
- Store in freezer only if your sandwiches arrive frozen
- If thawed, refrigerate and enjoy within 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place open-faced on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Heat sandwiches for 15 minutes or until bread is crispy and meat and cheese are hot.
- If you selected Cheese Whiz, heat Whiz using ONE of the methods below:
- Microwave: Place Cheese Whiz in microwave on high for 10 seconds or until hot.
- Stove top: Place Cheese Whiz in a pot or sauce pan. Reheat on stovetop over medium heat until hot. Stir often.
- Pour Whiz on each cheesesteak and go to town!