Overflowing with noodles, sauce, oil, salts and more, The Italian Cucina is the ultimate cook & pantry perfecter!
If you love your kitchen as much as we love ours, give it a one-of-a-kind treat and stock it with the finest oils, pastas, cheeses and meats. With this gourmet gift box you can work your way through our sauces and pantry items for a pasta journey you won't soon forget.
- Bartolini Fusilli Gigante (17.6 oz) - Delicious dry pasta made with artisanal durum wheat flour and cut on bronze molds. Imported from Umbria, Bartolini Fusilli Gigante are large curly cues of delight, ready to cook and serve al dente.
- Sweet Basil & Garlic Sauce (24 oz) - The Di Bruno Bros. time-honored tradition of culinary pioneering continues with this all-natural sauce accentuated with hand-picked basil and savory garlic. An excellent compliment to all of your favorite pasta, meat, and seafood dishes.
- Sabatino Truffle Salt (4 oz) - Ground truffles and kosher sea salt mixed together create a salty, earthy, spicy-peppery seasoning. Be careful to keep the package properly sealed to properly preserve the truffle aroma.
- Arborio Rice (16 oz) - We've included one of a variety of rice, well-suited for your next great risotto recipe. During cooking the external part of the grain cooks more quickly than the central part, which stays al dente. Campanini is a third generation family company who specialize in rice and grains.
- Pesto Sauce (4.5 oz) - Ready-to-eat basil, garlic goodness for pasta and beyond. It's pesto, presto! Toss with a twisty shape of pasta, like Fusili, spread inside a sandwich for an herby, garlicky kick or toss with roasted vegetables as an alternative to vinaigrette.
- Spicy Calabrese (8 oz) - Firm and spicy, with hints of garlic and pepper. Our process stays true to traditional Italian salami, produced with regional spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Pastificio G. Di Martino Spaghetti (500 g) - What do you want from your pasta? If you wish it would soak up more sauce, we've got you covered. Produced in the City of Pasta, Gragnano, and extruded through a bronze die, the slower, deliberate drying process helps means more sauce can join in for the ride.
- Pecorino Romano (8 oz) - Pecorino Romano is a savory warrior delivering sharp thrusts of sea salt, umami, and seasoned meat to the palate with a lingering zest at the finish. This cheese transcends the ages—it is as relevant to the contemporary dinner table as it was to ancient Roman banquets.
- Aneto Vegetable Broth (33.8 oz) - An all-natural broth made with fresh ingredients, simmer over a low heat for three hours. Great for soup, but don’t forget about cooking your rice and grains with this soothing ingredient.
- Parmigiano Reggiano (8 oz) - A complex, granular bite that feels like pyrotechnic particles of sweet onion grass, cashew, pineapple and lactic acid on your tongue. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which interlude the harmony of sweet and savory notes.
- "Bronze" Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar (8.5 oz) - Our Bronze Balsamic is a great everyday vinegar. Acidic with a distinctive fruity aroma, this vinegar can be used in salads or for basic cooking applications.
- Sicilian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (16.9 oz) - A blend of three of Sicily's iconic olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara dei Belice and Cerasuola. Our newest olive oil bears the PDO (Protected Denomination of Origin) emblem, ensuring that rigorous production standards have been met, and that the resulting product is of the highest quality.
In addition to an informative insert card, The Cucina also arrives with a fun tea towel and mini cheese grater. Mangia!