The Extravaganza Gourmet Gift Crate is the ultimate wow! An impressive assortment loaded with great gifts for the foodie in your life! This is a glorious cheese, meat, and all-things-Italian feast. Be sure to try a taste of… literally everything... with this best selling sampler collection of gourmet foods.
- Beemster Classic (8 oz) - The quintessential Gouda: caramel flavors flecked with intoxicating crystallization.
- Manchego (8 oz) - Buttery. Nutty. Grassy. Rich. Yummy. All of these describe Manchego, and it's easy to see why this has been a bestseller at our shops for years.
- Parmigiano Reggiano (8 oz) - A complex, granular bite that tastes like sweet onion, grass, cashew, and pineapple. The dense paste is pierced with spires of crystallized amino acids which work in harmony with the sweet and savory notes. In short, the King of Cheese!
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano (3 oz) - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Use it as you would the finest from Parma—on your antipasto plates, in your favorite sandwich, or by itself with some crusty bread.
- Finocchiona Salami (8 oz) - This Italian classic is enhanced with fennel seeds and is slow air-cured for at least 45 days. It’s sliceable, snackable, delectable and everything you could ever want! Pair with any cheese and top it off with our Fig & Acacia Honey Jam.
- Mild Soppressata (8 oz) - An Italian classic; rustic and savory. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - Abbruzze Cheese Spread is a spicy spread for the most discerning snacker. Loaded with zesty garlic and plenty of red chiles, this spicy spread is delicious for easy snacking or cooking with. Beware - it's a little hot!
- Sea Salt Crostini (7.04 oz) - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of sea salt dusted lightly across every crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Everything Flatbreads (5 oz) - An addictive blend of salty goodness tops these crunchy, crispy crackers. The perfect gourmet landing strip for any of our artisan cheeses and handmade cheese spreads
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters (7 oz) - Our fiery cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- Roasted Peppers (9.8 oz) - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. A staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, we put these bad boys on every antipasti plate we serve. Robust and smoky, smooth and savory!
- Cerignola Olives (9.7 oz) - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the game-changer. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500 ml) - A blend of three of Siciliy's iconic olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara dei Belice and Cerasuola. Our newest olive oil bears the PDO (Protected Denomination of Origin) emblem, ensuring that rigorous production standards have been met, and that the resulting product is of the highest quality. This PDO is for the Val di Mazara, which essentially comprises the western third of Sicily. Full-bodied and buttery with a peppery finish.
- "Silver" Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar (8.5 oz) - Full of intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste, this vinegar complements the most exquisite gourmet cuisine. True balsamic vinegar is immersed in culinary history with strong Italian cultural ties, and what better way to maintain our legacy and heritage than with our very own Barrel Aged Balsamic vinegar. This little guy is 10 years old!
- Fig & Acacia Honey Jam (7.1 oz) - Guess what? We made the best condiment in the world! We thought, “what goes with cheese?” and the answer was figs or maybe honey. And then we were like, “let’s put them together!” But we combined the best figs and the best honey! Sweet, spreadable, and simply wonderful! Use our jam to pair with cheese or as a glaze for roast pork or chicken, or as a delicious condiment for cakes, jelly rolls, tartlets & pies.
- White Truffle Honey (4.6 oz) - An authentic Italian product, this aromatic honey is perfect for drizzling over any table cheese or a deep, rich chocolate. Try some, and you’re gonna agree that this might be the most incredible condiment ever. Warning: your friends will be asking for this honey for years to come.
- Black Lava Cashews (10 oz) - Buttery cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt, meet your newest addiction. A crunchy, sweet, and salty treat!
- Strawberry & Prosecco Jam (7.1 oz) - The subtle aromatics of Prosecco mixed with delightfully sweet strawberries. Pair with L'amuse Gouda, a triple-crème and a host of other cheeses to add brightness and depth. Also great dolloped into homemade cookies, on top of ice cream or added to a glass of sparkling wine.
- Pinot Grigio & Fig Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - A unique mix of Wisconsin Cheddar, Pinot Grigio, and sweet figs. An addictive treat for all who love to snack.
- Aged New York White Cheddar (8 oz) - An extra-aged cheese with sharp & creamy notes hailing from one of the oldest makers in the Empire State.
- Blood Orange & Grappa Jam (7.1 oz) - The perfect blend of subtly sweet, citrusy blood orange with fragrant, sprightly grappa undertones. Pair classically with the Cravero Parm for a festive flavor kick or try some sweet cream butter with the jam on a rustic hunk of bread to reach heavenly levels of food bliss.