Quick Overview :
- L'Amuse Gouda - Behold the reigning queen of aged Gouda, to which all others simply bow. Exhibiting all of the crunch, bite and saltiness you expect, but with a slightly creamier mouthfeel. Roasted hazelnuts and caramel abound, with a lingering, complex finish.
- 1605 Manchego - Produced from manchega sheep raised on a diet of home-grown native grains, Finca Sierra de la Solana’s Manchego is one of the last PDO cheeses produced with a natural rind. This allows the cheese to breathe; the cut cheese has a clean aroma, smelling of hay and almond. While most industrial manchegos are one-note, 1605 Manchego sings with sweet juicy notes of pineapple and warm flavors of toasted brioche.
- Cravero Parmigiano - Giorgio Cravero’s family has selected and aged Parmigiano Reggiano in Bra, Italy since 1855. The milk for our Parmigiano Reggiano, which Giorgio selects and ages for us, comes exclusively from the high fields (700 meters above sea level) of Benedello di Pavullo, where the grasses and flowers the cows feed on are very diverse. The cheesemaker makes only 8 wheels a day, yielding a cheese that represents the terroir of the region better than any other Parmigiano we’ve ever tasted. This is a dessert cheese, a snacking cheese and one to treasure – it is not a Parmigiano for grating!
- Melodie Comte - From the renowned Fort St. Antoine aging vault, these wheels are selected based on flavor, not on age or price, unlike most Comte imported into the U.S. Jason Hinds travels to the Fort up to 10 times a year to select wheels that will arrive at the Di Bruno Bros. counter at the peak of ripeness, when all of the beguiling flavors – hazelnuts, heavy cream, fried onions, spring berries, cut grass, wet earth and straw – start to come to life.
- Creminelli Salami al Tartufo - The opulence of black truffles combined with luxurious, silky pork is a match made in hog heaven. Enjoy an exceptional, all-natural salami that is earthy, rich and seriously satisfying.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Cured using only sun-dried sea salt, the silken texture of this meat is matched only by its outstanding flavor. Subtle and nuanced with a sweet, salty, and slightly nutty profile. Use it as you would the finest from Parma—on your antipasto plates, in your favorite sandwich, or by itself with some crusty bread.
- Finocchiona Salami - This Italian classic is enhanced with fennel seeds and is slow air-cured for at least 45 days. It’s sliceable, snackable, delectable and everything you could ever want! Pair with any cheese and top it off with our Fig & Acacia Honey Jam.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread - Abbruzze Cheese Spread is a spicy spread for the most discerning snacker. Loaded with zesty garlic and plenty of red chiles, this spicy spread is delicious for easy snacking or cooking with. Beware - it's a little hot!
- Sea Salt Crostini - Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of sea salt dusted lightly across every crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Everything Flatbreads - An addictive blend of salty goodness tops these crunchy, crispy crackers. The perfect gourmet landing strip for any of our artisan cheeses and handmade cheese spreads
- Pepper Shooters - Our fiery cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- Roasted Peppers - These sweet, fire-roasted peppers are marinated with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, and Italian spices. A staple at Philly sandwich emporiums, we put these bad boys on every antipasti plate we serve. Robust and smoky, smooth and savory!
- Cerignola Olives - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the game-changer. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Fruttato Extra Virgin Olive Oil - A cold pressed oil with a slight cloudiness and bright vegetal notes. The terroir of Umbria is rich with notes of green banana, fresh almonds and an aroma of cut grass. Mellow and buttery with a kick like a little dash of pepper to the finish.
- "Silver" Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar - Full of intense flavor with a well balanced sweet and sour taste, this vinegar complements the most exquisite gourmet cuisine. True balsamic vinegar is immersed in culinary history with strong Italian cultural ties, and what better way to maintain our legacy and heritage than with our very own Barrel Aged Balsamic vinegar. This little guy is 10 years old!
- Fig & Acacia Honey Jam - Guess what? We made the best condiment in the world! We thought, “what goes with cheese?” and the answer was figs or maybe honey. And then we were like, “let’s put them together!” But we combined the best figs and the best honey! Sweet, spreadable, and simply wonderful! Use our jam to pair with cheese or as a glaze for roast pork or chicken, or as a delicious condiment for cakes, jelly rolls, tartlets & pies.
- White Truffle Honey - An authentic Italian product, this aromatic honey is perfect for drizzling over any table cheese or a deep, rich chocolate. Try some, and you’re gonna agree that this might be the most incredible condiment ever. Warning: your friends will be asking for this honey for years to come.
- Black Lava Cashews - Buttery cashews candied and dusted with Hawaiian black lava sea salt, meet your newest addiction. A crunchy, sweet, and salty treat!
- Strawberry & Prosecco Jam - The subtle aromatics of Prosecco mixed with delightfully sweet strawberries. Pair with L'amuse Gouda, a triple-crème and a host of other cheeses to add brightness and depth. Also great dolloped into homemade cookies, on top of ice cream or added to a glass of sparkling wine.
- Almond Biscotti - Imported from Italy, our Almond Biscotti are made with Italian almonds for a light, slightly sweet, and perfectly crunchy snack. These classic biscuits are the perfect accompaniment to hot tea, coffee, fine liquor, or a blend of all three!
- Legacy Blend Coffee - A light roast coffee with a bright profile and balanced flavor. Di Bruno Bros. has partnered with Good Food Award-winning Philly roaster ReAnimator Coffee to source and craft our beloved line of private label coffee beans. A local roaster dedicated to seeking out the highest quality coffee beans throughout the world, ReAnimator has quickly established itself as a notable small-batch purveyor of flavor and quality.
- Blood Orange & Grappa Jam - The perfect blend of subtly sweet, citrusy blood orange with fragrant, sprightly grappa undertones. Pair classically with the Cravero Parm for a festive flavor kick or try some sweet cream butter with the jam on a rustic hunk of bread to reach heavenly levels of food bliss.
Posted by David Dickinson on 25th Dec 2017
From start to finish, this was an exceptional purchase. The customer service representative I worked with was very helpful. Everything was packed well and the wooden box the food arrived in was a "keeper" too. We all loved the food. I'm no cheese amateur and can attest to the fact that this was top quality cheese.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2016
We sent this to a dear friend for the loss of their dad. They were so grateful to have this sent to them as it helped them get through the first few days of constant people coming in and out of their home during this difficult time and being able to have things available for them to place on the table.