An enormous basket stuffed with Italian American favorites sure to please the gavone in all of us. Cheese, soppressata, pepperoni, antipasti...literally everything you need to kick start an Italian feast.
- Sicilian Pepperoni (12 oz) - Zesty, Sicilian-style pepperoni made with fennel seeds.
- Abbruzze Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - Abbruzze Cheese Spread is a spicy spread for the most discerning snacker. Loaded with zesty garlic and plenty of red chiles, this spicy spread is delicious for easy snacking or cooking with. Beware - it's a little hot!
- 1 Kilo of L'Amuse Gouda (2.2 lb) - Our best-selling cheese for each of the last five years, this is everything you want in Gouda, but amplified. More butterscotch, more of that intoxicating crunch, more savory.
- 1 Kilo of Stravecchio Provolone (2.2 lb) - Three-year old Provolone made by Auricchio in Naples. This medium-sharp version is our most popular by far.
- 1 Kilo of Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano (2.2 lb) - Arguably the greatest version of the greatest cheese, Giorgio Cravero's Parm is aged between 2-3 years in cool environs, yielding a full flavor and softer texture. Not a Commodity!
- Gold Label Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar (8.5 oz) - Aged for 12 years, this oozy, viscous balsamic offers the perfect balances of fruity sweetness with tart acidity. Made from the Trebbiano and Nebbiolo grapes, it is commonly drizzled over Parmigiano Reggiano after dinner. It's also delicious as a finishing touch for vanilla ice cream and strawberries.
- Mild Soppressata (8 oz) - An Italian classic; rustic and savory. Our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Sea Salt Crostini (7.04 oz)- Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. But then we added a touch of sea salt dusted lightly across every crostini and figured out that you CAN improve upon perfection! Enjoy this with everything!
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters (7 oz) - Our fiery cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- Cerignola Olives (9.7 oz) - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the game-changer. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500 ml) - A blend of three of Siciliy's iconic olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara dei Belice and Cerasuola. Our newest olive oil bears the PDO (Protected Denomination of Origin) emblem, ensuring that rigorous production standards have been met, and that the resulting product is of the highest quality. This PDO is for the Val di Mazara, which essentially comprises the western third of Sicily. Full-bodied and buttery with a peppery finish.
- Spicy Soppressata (8 oz) - Classic Italian soppressata, cured with garlic and red chili pepper for a potent zing.
- Golden Dried Figs (198 gm) - Sweet, dried figs that pair with almost any cheese.
- Mini Cheesey Knife - For soft and semi-firm cheese, this cheesy knife comes to us care of Boska from Holland. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Artifaqt Cherry Wooden Cheese Board - Handmade from Pennsylvania hardwood, each board is unique and finished with a beeswax and oil blend finish. It's a perfect canvas for your next masterful cheese board.
- Canister of Tres Toffee Cashews (18 oz) - Crunchy cashews roasted with the classic toffee recipe of butter, sugar and a bit of salt.