An enormous basket stuffed with Italian American favorites sure to please the gavone in all of us. Cheese, soppressata, pepperoni, antipasti...literally everything you need to kick start an Italian feast.
- Sicilian Pepperoni (12 oz) - Zesty, Sicilian-style pepperoni made with fennel seeds.
- Di Bruno Bros. Cheese Spread (7.6 oz) - Our cheese spreads are a cheesy adventure for your palate. Delicious for easy snacking or cooking with.
- 1 Kilo of L'Amuse Gouda (2.2 lb) - Our best-selling cheese for each of the last five years, this is everything you want in Gouda, but amplified. More butterscotch, more of that intoxicating crunch, more savory.
- 1 Kilo of Stravecchio Provolone (2.2 lb) - Three-year old Provolone made by Auricchio in Naples. This medium-sharp version is our most popular by far.
- 1 Kilo of Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano (2.2 lb) - Arguably the greatest version of the greatest cheese, Giorgio Cravero's Parm is aged between 2-3 years in cool environs, yielding a full flavor and softer texture. Not a Commodity!
- Gold Label Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar (8.5 oz) - Aged for 12 years, this oozy, viscous balsamic offers the perfect balances of fruity sweetness with tart acidity. Made from the Trebbiano and Nebbiolo grapes, it is commonly drizzled over Parmigiano Reggiano after dinner. It's also delicious as a finishing touch for vanilla ice cream and strawberries.
- (2) Di Bruno Bros. Salami (8 oz) - An Italian classic, our recipes and process stay true to traditional Italian salami, and are produced with regional Italian spices and the old-world technique of slow air-curing for at least 45 days.
- Di Bruno Bros. Crostini (7.04 oz)- Twice-baked for a perfect crunch and all-natural with an old-world recipe, we could hardly improve upon our classic go-to cracker. Enjoy this with everything!
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Pepper Shooters (7 oz) - Our fiery cherry poppers are a uniquely hearty treat that are ideal for snacking or as an addition to your next antipasti.
- Cerignola Olives (9.7 oz) - If you’ve never been a fan of olives, this is the game-changer. Meaty, buttery, and delicate, these green gems of goodness are imported by Di Bruno Bros. from the Bari province of Italy and are our most popular olive type.
- Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500 ml) - A blend of three of Siciliy's iconic olives: Biancolilla, Nocellara dei Belice and Cerasuola. Our newest olive oil bears the PDO (Protected Denomination of Origin) emblem, ensuring that rigorous production standards have been met, and that the resulting product is of the highest quality. This PDO is for the Val di Mazara, which essentially comprises the western third of Sicily. Full-bodied and buttery with a peppery finish.
- Golden Dried Figs (198 gm) - Sweet, dried figs that pair with almost any cheese.
- Mini Cheesey Knife - For soft and semi-firm cheese, this cheesy knife comes to us care of Boska from Holland. Made with beechwood and stainless steel.
- Wooden Cheese Board - Crafted from solid wood, this is the perfect vessel for your next, great cheeseboard creation.
- Di Bruno Bros. Artisan Candied Nuts (10 oz) - These delicacies are crafted in rotating copper kettles to produce award-wining nuts in the same old-fashioned way they were produced decades ago, under the watchful eye of master nut roasters who ensure that each batch is cooked perfection.
*On occasion product substitutions of equal or higher value may occur.